I will be traveling to Chicago tomorrow morning for the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) conference to take my Computer Applications test. I won 1st place for the state but I'm extremely nervous about this because I think the national test is a bit harder. I hope I do good. :)

I'll be back in 6 days. Wish me luck! -- I'm gonna need it.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Good luck on the test and have a great time in Chicago. Hope you have time to do some sight-seeing while there.

Me too! And thanks! :)

Wow.. Good luck :)

Is the trip paid for by your school, government, or an organization? I hope so..

First in state, nice. Good luck and happy 'thinking'. :)

I will be traveling to Chicago tomorrow morning for the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) conference to take my Computer Applications test.

Kool! Congrats!

While you're there, ask them if leet and IM lingo are professional communication styles.... :icon_wink:

> While you're there, ask them if leet and IM lingo are professional communication styles....
It would be a *cough* embarassing *cough* situation if she were to say 'YES!'. ;-)

Good luck! :)

Probably too late for you to see this beforehand, C, but best wishes!

I will be traveling to Chicago tomorrow morning for the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) conference to take my Computer Applications test. I won 1st place for the state but I'm extremely nervous about this because I think the national test is a bit harder. I hope I do good. :)

I'll be back in 6 days. Wish me luck! -- I'm gonna need it.

Bright Girl!
You have my prayers and best wishes!:)

> Bright Girl!
Yeah, I had to put my sunglasses on... ;-)

Congrats on the first place and i hope you do the same in this one. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.