I will be traveling to Chicago tomorrow morning for the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) conference to take my Computer Applications test. I won 1st place for the state but I'm extremely nervous about this because I think the national test is a bit harder. I hope I do good. :)

I'll be back in 6 days. Wish me luck! -- I'm gonna need it.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by hbk619

I will be traveling to Chicago tomorrow morning for the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) conference to take my Computer Applications test.

Kool! Congrats!

While you're there, ask them if leet and IM lingo are professional communication styles.... :icon_wink:

> While you're there, ask them if leet and IM lingo are professional communication styles....
It would be a *cough* embarassing *cough* situation if she were to say 'YES!'. ;-)

I will be traveling to Chicago tomorrow morning for the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) conference to take my Computer Applications test. I won 1st place for the state but I'm extremely nervous about this because I think the national test is a bit harder. I hope I do good. :)

I'll be back in 6 days. Wish me luck! -- I'm gonna need it.

Bright Girl!
You have my prayers and best wishes!:)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.