Test four really interests me. I would normally find it impossible to recreate such an event if it were even possible. It would seem like a one in ten zillion chance of happening and even less so when recreated. But, Conelley did say he even noticed a pause between the first shot that hit Kennedy and the shot that hit himself.

Kennedy didn't deliver the promised air support during the bay of pigs invasion and betrayed the ani castro cubans and the CIA in not doing so. The CIA was then humiliated.

I heard just the opposite. Kennedy did not want the Bay of Pigs to happen. But the CIA promised everything was fine, and finally convinced Kennedy to go ahead. When the fiasco was over, JFK was humiliated and promised to dismantle the CIA.

Member Avatar for Rhyan

Very interesting, it turns out everybody agrees that CIA have shot JFK or were involved in planning(at least). So this is an internal scheme, right? The assassination is a fact, however what were the reasons and what happened afterwards?

Who do you think has had interest in JFK assassination? I would bet on the following:

1. Weapon-making companies.
2. Oil companies
3. CIA itself being threatened to be "shut down".

In my opinion CIA have seen a great potential to exploit a conflict like the Vietnam war, and have intentionally lead the US government into the conflict. Supported by the weapons business, the CIA has made a lot of cash out of it. And the subtle JFK would not go to war, but more likely to have started a propaganda, or economical war.

What do you think?

I heard just the opposite. Kennedy did not want the Bay of Pigs to happen. But the CIA promised everything was fine, and finally convinced Kennedy to go ahead. When the fiasco was over, JFK was humiliated and promised to dismantle the CIA.

"Much about the Bay of Pigs debacle -- a three-day battle that failed after President Kennedy canceled air support and disavowed American involvement " from http://www.fiu.edu/~fcf/bpigtestam.html

Point in question: single shooter? If not, conspiracy and coup d'état?

I haven't looked much into the specs of the single or two bullet theory. But I think it's much more likely that there were two bullets and there was a gunner on the grassy knoll. But like I said, I don't know as much about the specs of the shooting itself. Just the common knowledge. And who proposed it was a coup d etat? (I still can't use those alt plus whatever keys. It takes it to a tab on one of the buttons at the top of the screen)

What if there were two shooters more than that it would have to be exacuted perfectly everyone would have to be dead on... anyway if there were two shooters who would suspect?

commented: Maybe someone who can actually SPELL correctly, or even recognise say when the date of the last post on a dead thread was. JFK is dead, and so was this thread until you showed up. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.