how should i tell her that im interested???? just be like her i know i met u like 5 days ago but i really like you it owuld be akward i think i'd kill myself in the suspense for the response back

No, just tell her you'd like to hang out sometime b/c she seemed really cool at the expo..

alrighty i think i'll sign off for the night THNX FO RTHE HELP SO FAR i'll keep u posted

also any more suggestions are appreciated while im away

mk.. so long as you be yourself, and don't seem too enthusiastic then you should be alright :) gl

I'll make the assumption that the email you sent had reasonably proper punctuation and spelling, unlike your posts (which walk a fine line of understandability)... :icon_wink:

I'll make the assumption that the email you sent had reasonably proper punctuation and spelling, unlike your posts (which walk a fine line of understandability)... :icon_wink:

hehehe... These were my thoughts as well :P

yeh im usually pretty articulate im just on a laptop that im not used to at the moment im out of town n using a borowed laptop for basic internet needs and such so when i get back to my desk top my posts will be more legible also i re-read what i write before i e-mail it off to her

Which computer you're using is not an excuse for poor grammar and spelling. You're just being lazy and/or slovenly. Puncutation really doesn't hurt anyone...

Which computer you're using is not an excuse for poor grammar and spelling. You're just being lazy and/or slovenly. Puncutation really doesn't hurt anyone...

That's what I was thinking. Why would a laptop make any difference?

I dont know what to do Help! i dont wanna be all like stalker-ish n send her like 20 million e-mails but i wanna go hang with her asap! any advise?

Was she dressed as some character?You should've asked her if she was single.If you get her number, you could ask her out, or start out as friends.

Was she dressed as some character?You should've asked her if she was single.If you get her number, you could ask her out, or start out as friends.

hah.. I figured he had already asked if she was single.. but if not, you DEFINITELY better do so. You don't want to hit on her if she has a boyfriend.. he'll prolly kick your ass lol

She was probably dressed like that girl off of naruto.I wonder if she has some type of sinister past like on a dating show.I mean,come on,liking anime AND hot....you just don't see that nowadays.

True.. but damn, she is pretty hot :) It's an anomaly!

What, did he send you a picture or something?

She's a cute girl. I hope that's really her.

She's not hot....maybe cute. but definitely not hot.

commented: You're right not hot. Just marginally cute. No doubt, nice girl. +6

She's pretty hot.. how would you know anyway.. you're a chick! :P

What are you talking about?You didn't know I was a dude?That sucks.

Ah foreal.. well hell.. I think I'm confusing you with that one chick.. my bad

its cool:(

yeh its really her i met her in real life uh no she doesn't have a boy friend to the extent of my knowledge i didnt straight on ask but she doesn't have any pictures of any guys on her Myspace which i would assume like most girls if she had a boy friend he would be all over it and also she was dressed like "Amane Misa" from "Death Note".

oh and to answer the laptop keybord different first uhte keyboard isnt at an angle like my one at home so i have to reach a bit farther and and havemy hands placed differently which messes up my usual accuracy for one, and also its slightly more compact that my desktop keyboard aka th keys n such are closer together and slightly smaller which also fucks up my typing. Those are my reasons n im sticking to them.

oh and to answer the laptop keybord different first uhte keyboard isnt at an angle like my one at home so i have to reach a bit farther and and havemy hands placed differently which messes up my usual accuracy for one, and also its slightly more compact that my desktop keyboard aka th keys n such are closer together and slightly smaller which also fucks up my typing. Those are my reasons n im sticking to them.

Well, yes, I can agree that switching from a desktop to laptop keyboard does suck - I hate them myself - but they do still have editing keys on them...

And punctuation... :icon_rolleyes:

yare yare.

commented: !! "(8:16:32 PM) Narue: Okay, every time josh makes an ass of himself, take two drinks." Tuh, u guys would be sober for eternity :p -3

KOMPEKI!!! my sisters best friend growing up is going to college out in the town she lives in which gives me an excuse for "well i was in you town about 100 miles away from my own and wanted to see if you wanted to hang out?" (9'>')9 woot woot i have a fighting chance i hope

Is this girl interested in you?

Is this girl interested in you?

No. In his car.
You have a car, I presume?. No?!. Fat chance!.

Densha otoko remake? I guess that was the inspiration behind your nickname (Orewa Cho Otoko Da? )

commented: Let's make it count. +6
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.