well im 17 n she is 16

She's jailbate -- don't let your little head rule your big head. Forget her and find someone closer to home (and a little older).

maravich12 commented: Funny...but true +2

heh.. you never know.. If a chick took me to a fancy restaurant and paid for it..

One time that happened to me. A lady I was seeing brought me to a restaurant, paid, and took me home after. It was great, but we never spoke after that. The idea seems good, but I think its better to be classy and have a girl who actually WANTS to talk to you the next day.

You never spoke again after that? Then that's your fault. You're an idiot for letting her go :p

Unless she was ugly..

Yeah.....but ugly girls are desperate for contact.If she was ugly, she would've called back.

haha.. thats true..

Seems that josh has some ugly girl experience.....share the story josh.

lol heck no. No ugly ones for me.. I was just agreeing that your statement was probably true. However, since you brought it all up then I would assume that it is you who has the ugly chick experience =p

No idea what you are talkin about...................................maybe later though.

Hey... let's not forget that there are ugly guys out there too.

what are you complaining about?

commented: nice defense +2

what are you complaining about?

Josh and Maravich were talking about ugly girls... I just wanted to mention that there are also ugly guys too.

yeah... but why are you defending them if you were not included in their comments? :D

yeah... but why are you defending them if you were not included in their comments? :D

Hehe... I don't know. ;)

Hey... let's not forget that there are ugly guys out there too.

;)

thank god i'm not a part of neither of both groups... :P

.. or so you think.. ;)

HEY!!! what are you trying to say?

ok well lol that was a weird argument... any whom yeah I'm pretty humble i don't like to show off my money as it would seem. It makes me uncomfortable because it makes me feel like I'm being an asshole in some way because i have something nice and i don't like that feeling... so i try and keep it practical uh and any news for how to get back talking with her in a subtle way? well I'm gone for the next 2 weeks Back Packing so leave advice for me please!!! thank see you on the 24. JA MATA "see you later"

For anyone out there who wants to have a nice dinner with a hot chick and that too for free:

- Ask a chick out for a date in a four/five star hotel. (preferably one who doesn't know where you live)
- Take her to a hotel far away from your house.
- Have a nice dinner, talk really nice and white.
- When the dinner is about to end, disappear from there never to be seen around that area or in the area where the girl lives for a few days.

Simple. Works like a charm. ;-)

hahaahaha...

"talk really nice and white." Hmm.. Whatever could you mean by this.

And no, this advice applies to the ugly chicks. You take the ugly ones to a nice restaurant, and then ditch them.. You want to pay for the hot chicks' meal in case you end up getting lucky ;)

> "talk really nice and white." Hmm.. Whatever could you mean by this.
An expression I use for 'act like an angel'.

> You want to pay for the hot chicks' meal in case you end up getting lucky
I run the risk of the chick not agreeing with me and I end up wasting my precious money. :P

Aye, you always agree with the chick. If she believes in aliens, you believe in aliens. If she thinks Microsoft is better then linux, then you think Microsoft is better than linux. If she believes in a flying spaghetti monster, then you believe in a flying spaghetti monster ;)

Just agree with her, tell her she is the most beautiful creature that you have ever seen, and walk her back to her house.. Hopefully she'll let you go in.. :)

> "talk really nice and white." Hmm.. Whatever could you mean by this.
An expression I use for 'act like an angel'.
:P

In USA that is a racist remark meaning only white people are nice people, and I'm sure you didn't mean to say that.

haha.. yea, that's why I asked. I knew naive Sanjay probably didn't mean it in a racial sort of way ;)

No one puts racial comments on daniweb.Wouldn't that be against the rules?

erm... no one has put any racial comments... s.o.s. meant that phrase in another way...

I know......I mean s.o.s wouldn't do that because he would probably get in a lot of trouble for it.

I'm back, and i hope you guys didn't forget and about this thread.

how did it go on your trip?

Dude.
I still have not seen a picture of her.

commented: :D +4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.