i guess in page 3 there's a link to her pic... she's pretty cute actually...

He's posted it twice.

thanks, uh i think i might just give up i've been sending her a couple e-mails n such. I sent then like 2 and a half weeks ago and she used to check it every night so i'm going to assume she read them, and she hasn't responded. I don't know how to get back in touch with her i think maybe i might have been too forward or something because like 2 or 3 e-mails into it i asked her to go out somewhere and it seemed like she wanted to but then she just stopped answering me ;'(... failure? any advise to get her to talk again without seeming like "HEY I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU CUZ I WANNA DATE YOU"

hahaa.. I thought I told you not to say anything like that in an e-mail! That isn't romantic at all.. You were probably too provocative and obsessive..

Lol... Josh is right.
What exactly did you put in those emails?

"OMG WE R SO MUCH ALIKE. U WANNA GO OUT WITH ME? I LOVE U SO MUCH. LET'S GO OUT"

Probably something along those lines.. :D

commented: lmao +21

no i started off just like getting to know her in the fir like 2 with basic questions then was like o we live close to each other we should hang out some time then i went on just talking about some like funny experiences i've had with my friends and such and then my step brother is actually going to college out there so the last e-mail i sent her said something along the lines of "hey my step-brother is going to college out in your town maybe it's a chance we could hang out?" and no reply since then.... o well i guess moving on? that kinda sucks that i didn't even get to like hang out with her once before being rejected... but hey thats life... it happens.

Well you could just email her back and ask her if she read the email.

i e-mailed her earlier today just asking how the past 2 weeks have been or what i missed and such. but no reply yet i'm not expecting one either at the moment

Wait till tomorrow. And if she doesn't reply, oh well... she's not the only girl in the universe.

yeah i agree maybe i'll try n get a girl i previously know or something meet some knew people shit happens

Yeah... this happens to everyone.

haha :D

Sorry, couldn't resist..

Yeah... this happens to everyone.

ha... excuse me... but it doesn't happen to me... :D

i'm too cute to be rejected... :P

before anyone insults me... i'm just kidding you know...

Never been rejected? So what, maybe you are just too scared to ask anyone out :p

I've never been rejected either btw :)

nope... the first one i asked said yes... and she's still the only one i have and probably i ever will...

meaning... she's my actual girlfriend...

haha.. you sticking with just one? Come on, you gotta be a player. ;)

actually, before this relationship i was sure i wouldn't be able to stick with just one...

but... this might sound a little sappy and all... but, she cares to much to me... i don't want to lose her because of something stupid...

besides... she gives me all i need... there's nothing to go look for anywhere else... (i mean it)

LOL

Sorry, but your interesting encounter with 'love' cracks me up :D

hey... what are you talking about... i'm pretty sure this IS love... else... what can it be?

hehe You are too young to not what true love is.. however, I doubt this sounds good coming from someone your own age lol

whatever you say pal...

interesting well i went on kind of a date today "had a third wheel" but it was alright otherwise. I'm not too broken up about this i guess.

17 year old kids talking about love is like, well I hope you get the point... :)

actually, before this relationship i was sure i wouldn't be able to stick with just one...

but... this might sound a little sappy and all... but, she cares to much to me... i don't want to lose her because of something stupid...

besides... she gives me all i need... there's nothing to go look for anywhere else... (i mean it)

Aww. I think that is sweet. I feel the same way about my boyfriend... soon to be fiance. :)

and with my girlfriend too, but at first we were the stupid kind of friends that do rational stuff insanely then we became close then i asked her and we don't do stupid things anymore just romantic ............... :)

What's your girlfriend's name?
And how long have you been together?

mai...... 8 months 12 days

That's cool.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.