i'm sure lots of chicks fancy nerds... :D

@ christina:

somewhere in other thread i read you are not that much into software and programming and stuff... ("Gray Reputation" i believe)... so, how did you get into daniweb?

Actually... I think I will be getting into Visual Basic sometime soon. And I like basic computer applications. But I came to Daniweb because of my boyfriend.

I'm too geeky/nerdy to be able to get a girlfriend

No way! Geeks are hot.

i'm sure lots of chicks fancy nerds... :D

I do! :)

>>But I came to Daniweb because of my boyfriend.

Thought so...

>> I do!

No way!!!! :P

My girlfriend does too... :D

yeah. You gotta find hot Nerdy chicks, whilst scarce there are some out there. just don't fuck up like i did.

lol,

That's the best a sarcastic dude can say :P

though, not necessarily for a chick to fall in love with you she has to be nerdy... am i right xtina?

though, not necessarily for a chick to fall in love with you she has to be nerdy... am i right xtina?

Right. I'm not a nerd but I can still be a little geeky at times. ;)

its just that its contagious

Definitely. Especially when you're dating a geek. :)

I guess it must be corporal fluids... just like flu...

eh i like nerdier chicks, i feel more comfortable around em because we have more in common. but don't let me stop you from finding your next potential girl friend.

that's why there's a large variety of colors and flavors my friend...

uhh... yea... I read the whole thread and it was pretty interesting...
It was like Densha Otaoko (its a Japanese Drama search it up) but had no good ending
btw I can't see the picture, I think the link doesn't work..... kinda disappointing lol

commented: replying to a year-old thread -7
commented: Fail. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.