TripAdvisor has a travel map that have have marked with all the places in the world that I visited:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/members/deadsea

Where have you traveled? Sign in and create your own travel map and link to your profile URL here.

I work for TripAdvisor and we just rolled out the travel map and I thought I would share it with everybody here.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

I've been to nyc, d.c., houston, austin, dallas, san antonio.. hmm.. thats all the interesting places :)

Let's see...

I've been to NYC, Chicago, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Detroit, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Panama City, Austin, San Antonio, Nashville, Tokyo - Japan, Hong Kong, and Seoul, South Korea.

I think there's more that I left out but this is all I could think of.

Aww.. she beat me :(

Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Monaco, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech republic, Slovakia, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Azerbaidjan, Armenia, Canada, USA (all the east, west, and south coast, plus Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and a few other states), Netherlands Antilles, Tunisia, Morocco, Turkey.

Whoa.. someone likes to travel ;)

Ever been to the "friendly state"? :)

Where have you traveled?

I've only been to biloxi and gulfport down in mississippi.

I went once and knocked on my neighbor's door.

Whoa.. someone likes to travel ;)

Ever been to the "friendly state"? :)

yah, I like visiting places, seeing things I've not seen before.
And no, I've sadly never been to Texas (flown over it once or twice though).

If you do go to texas you should see the cowboys or mavs play.Maybe the mavs will change their logo to the one I showed Josh.

Still,it sucks how there is going to be nothing to do when I go to biloxi.Maybe I'll see an alligator like the newspaper says.

I loved Texas while I was there. Especially San Antonio... it's so pretty there!

If you do go to texas you should see the cowboys or mavs play.Maybe the mavs will change their logo to the one I showed Josh.

Still,it sucks how there is going to be nothing to do when I go to biloxi.Maybe I'll see an alligator like the newspaper says.

hah :D

I loved Texas while I was there. Especially San Antonio... it's so pretty there!

:) It's because we have "Don't Mess With Texas" Laws. ;)

hah :D
:) It's because we have "Don't Mess With Texas" Laws. ;)

Lol yeah.

It's just so extremely hot and dry there! I felt like I was having a heat stroke lol. I can barely stand the 85-90 degree weather we have here.

Ah, yea it is always hot.. I'd rather be hot than cold, though. ;)

Yeah, same here. It gets pretty cold in the winter here.

How cold does it get.I still is pretty hot in Memphis in winter.We're never gonna get snow again.

On average, the temperature here is around 15F - 35F in the winter.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.