TripAdvisor has a travel map that have have marked with all the places in the world that I visited:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/members/deadsea

Where have you traveled? Sign in and create your own travel map and link to your profile URL here.

I work for TripAdvisor and we just rolled out the travel map and I thought I would share it with everybody here.

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by christina>you

I've been to nyc, d.c., houston, austin, dallas, san antonio.. hmm.. thats all the interesting places :)

Let's see...

I've been to NYC, Chicago, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Detroit, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Panama City, Austin, San Antonio, Nashville, Tokyo - Japan, Hong Kong, and Seoul, South Korea.

I think there's more that I left out but this is all I could think of.

Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Monaco, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech republic, Slovakia, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Azerbaidjan, Armenia, Canada, USA (all the east, west, and south coast, plus Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and a few other states), Netherlands Antilles, Tunisia, Morocco, Turkey.

Whoa.. someone likes to travel ;)

Ever been to the "friendly state"? :)

yah, I like visiting places, seeing things I've not seen before.
And no, I've sadly never been to Texas (flown over it once or twice though).

If you do go to texas you should see the cowboys or mavs play.Maybe the mavs will change their logo to the one I showed Josh.

Still,it sucks how there is going to be nothing to do when I go to biloxi.Maybe I'll see an alligator like the newspaper says.

If you do go to texas you should see the cowboys or mavs play.Maybe the mavs will change their logo to the one I showed Josh.

Still,it sucks how there is going to be nothing to do when I go to biloxi.Maybe I'll see an alligator like the newspaper says.

hah :D

I loved Texas while I was there. Especially San Antonio... it's so pretty there!

:) It's because we have "Don't Mess With Texas" Laws. ;)

hah :D
:) It's because we have "Don't Mess With Texas" Laws. ;)

Lol yeah.

It's just so extremely hot and dry there! I felt like I was having a heat stroke lol. I can barely stand the 85-90 degree weather we have here.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.