Going to Ankeny Iowa (about 20 miles North of Des Moines) tomarrow for a 45-year high school class reunion (class of 1962). Our high school was consolidated in 1957 from five surrounding schools. My sister (class of 1958) will also be attending -- I haven't seen her for about 10 years. Leaving tomorrow morning and is about 8 hour drive from where I live and won't be back until July 9th. So of course you won't see me around DaniWeb until after the 9th.

Have a great trip. A safe one.
45-year high school reunion. Wow!.

Old is gold. Have fun. :-)

He isn't getting older... he is getting wiser ;)

Have fun, Ancient Dragon!

45 years, eh? Wow... I'm looking forward to whatever one they do first (is it 5 or 10 years?) since I've only been out for like 3 years...

Crap. I think I've got a 20th next year.

[edit]Mom and Dad are in the realm of no numbering. An "all-class".

Do a lot of people actually go to their high school reunions? I wasn't planning on attending any of mine.. Simply b/c it would be a waste of time AND I'd rather not come back to this crappy town and visit my parents ;)

dont you live with your parents?

Have a great trip Ancient Dragon! :)

He is gone

I'm back now -- a day earlier than originally expected. Had a great time visiting people I had not seen for so many years. There were about 500 people at the reunion.

Welcome back Ancient.
So there's at least 500 of you, still around.
That's great.

Do a lot of people actually go to their high school reunions? I wasn't planning on attending any of mine.. Simply b/c it would be a waste of time AND I'd rather not come back to this crappy town and visit my parents ;)

Skipped my 10, will probably skip the 20 as well.

But you should visit your parents anyway. =P