Recommended Answers

All 65 Replies

Uh.. is this some kind of imaginary game? If so, my score is 9999999999999999! ;)

Yeah... you didn't give us a link to it. Lol

The link is the first sentence that says, "My best is 1292" C'mon, we're the young ones. We're supposed to know a lot about technology. If it's blue and underlined it has to be a link. Lol.

haha.. It's okay, man :p

Poor Gamer
just scored 532

It gets boring fast.

Got 1035.

Thanks....nice for some appreciation for skills around here.

boy, you're easily amused... i've seen better graphics in a pac-man game (the first ones from atari)...

Lol, yeah but it's something to do when you're bored. And that helicopter had to take at least 2 minutes to create.

either way... you're easily amused...

Yeah, I like the old school games like pacman. And Frogger.

hahaha... i'm more like a latest technology games guy... with extremely great effects and stuff...

Yeah, I like those too. I want to play Resistance: Fall of Man for Playstation 3, but I'm too poor. =(

commented: I'd play oblivion. +2

If I had a ps3, I would play oblivion or that new ninja gaiden.The games length for oblivion must be enormous.

seeing as i am rubbish at this, what is everyone's worse possible score, mine is currently 20, anyone want to get worse than that?

commented: Nice score. +2

I could get zero....but I'm not that good at sucking.No offense though.

i have tried to get lower, but 20 is my best at being rubbish

Yeah, I like those too. I want to play Resistance: Fall of Man for Playstation 3, but I'm too poor. =(

i'd love to get a wii, a ps3 and a xbox 360... but i don't know where the heck am i going to get the money... :(

Rob a bank. NO! Rob a WalMart!

there's no WalMart here... :'( so i think i'll go with the bank idea...

Best: 406

Worst: 0

my best now is 646!

How on earth did u get above 1000?

You can't have tunnel vision. It's more important to focus on the right side of the screen but divert your attention to the helicopter when you're going through narrow passageways.

i guess this makes me second...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.