Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ahihihi...

The link is the first sentence that says, "My best is 1292" C'mon, we're the young ones. We're supposed to know a lot about technology. If it's blue and underlined it has to be a link. Lol.

boy, you're easily amused... i've seen better graphics in a pac-man game (the first ones from atari)...

Lol, yeah but it's something to do when you're bored. And that helicopter had to take at least 2 minutes to create.

Yeah, I like those too. I want to play Resistance: Fall of Man for Playstation 3, but I'm too poor. =(

Votes + Comments
I'd play oblivion.

If I had a ps3, I would play oblivion or that new ninja gaiden.The games length for oblivion must be enormous.

seeing as i am rubbish at this, what is everyone's worse possible score, mine is currently 20, anyone want to get worse than that?

Votes + Comments
Nice score.

Yeah, I like those too. I want to play Resistance: Fall of Man for Playstation 3, but I'm too poor. =(

i'd love to get a wii, a ps3 and a xbox 360... but i don't know where the heck am i going to get the money... :(

You can't have tunnel vision. It's more important to focus on the right side of the screen but divert your attention to the helicopter when you're going through narrow passageways.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.