1630 yah baby whose the man i told u ppl if anyone an finish a video game the fastest or learn the fastest its me ow2ow2 thats the victory dance

true that but the game is nice actually check this out so nobody thinks i am a liar

Yep, if you post a screenshot, you're definitely not a liar. :P

Attachments notlying.jpg 29.55 KB

Yep, if you post a screenshot, you're definitely not a liar. :P

is that a 9790 i bet u cheated and made my 1 a 9 cause thats just a lot i mean 9000???!!!?!?!:O

is that a 9790 i bet u cheated and made my 1 a 9 cause thats just a lot i mean 9000???!!!?!?!:O

Uh-oh. I think Sherlock's on to you joeprogrammer!

I was never trying to make a statement. I thought I could fool you guys, but hamada_1990 was just too clever and saw through my little plot. Shoot!

That's why you said that showing a screen shot means you can't be lying as you showed a screen shot and were lying? Lol.

Wow, I can only hope that no one has been taking the last couple posts of mine in this thread seriously...

Wow, I can only hope that no one has been taking the last couple posts of mine in this thread seriously...

Well... it seems like they did... lol

Wait.
You've been joking?

=p

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.