1630 yah baby whose the man i told u ppl if anyone an finish a video game the fastest or learn the fastest its me ow2ow2 thats the victory dance

Now I have to defend my title. I'll be back. Grr!

man i played it 5 times

uf now i brough 1585 i am addicted to it :S

i still think you guys are easily amused... and highly competitive for what it seems...

true that but the game is nice actually check this out so nobody thinks i am a liar

true that but the game is nice actually check this out so nobody thinks i am a liar

Yep, if you post a screenshot, you're definitely not a liar. :P

I'm no good.

My best is like 570.

Well I made it to 770. :)

Yep, if you post a screenshot, you're definitely not a liar. :P

is that a 9790 i bet u cheated and made my 1 a 9 cause thats just a lot i mean 9000???!!!?!?!:O

that's why i always post my screenshots...

come on joe... you can do better than that...

is that a 9790 i bet u cheated and made my 1 a 9 cause thats just a lot i mean 9000???!!!?!?!:O

Uh-oh. I think Sherlock's on to you joeprogrammer!

true that cause hi screen shot as the same as mine and he only changed the 1 to 9

Yeah, he was making a statement.

I was never trying to make a statement. I thought I could fool you guys, but hamada_1990 was just too clever and saw through my little plot. Shoot!

That's why you said that showing a screen shot means you can't be lying as you showed a screen shot and were lying? Lol.

Wow, I can only hope that no one has been taking the last couple posts of mine in this thread seriously...

yeah keep hoping lool :P

All hail joeprogrammer; the one who reached nine thousand in a helicopter game.

Wow, I can only hope that no one has been taking the last couple posts of mine in this thread seriously...

Well... it seems like they did... lol

Wait.
You've been joking?

=p

I don't know what anyone's talking about. Lol.

I already got bored with this game.

Lol... I can't get past 700!

I already got bored with this game.

i wonder why... :-/

Because it's very repetitive.

no way...

I don't think it's repetitive.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.