I am sure someone cut corners with such a large costly project. Maybe there is a well orchestrated cover-up. My question is, how did Osama know about it? Well, he was in the building business.

It wasn't unsafe in ordinary fires. The crash destroyed the fire sprinkler system and filled the space with jet fuel. These are not conditions normally found in building fires.

It's not the usual case that parts of the building are destroyed before the fire starts.

They probably could have saved Building 7 if someone had remembered the diesel-engine powered diesel-fuel pump installed to supply generators on the upper floors from a tank in the basement in the event of a power failure. The fall of Building 1 severed this pipe and filled a floor with diesel fuel. If someone had shut down that pump, the building wouldn't have collapsed.

The show just started.

It wasn't unsafe in ordinary fires. The crash destroyed the fire sprinkler system and filled the space with jet fuel. These are not conditions normally found in building fires.

It's not the usual case that parts of the building are destroyed before the fire starts.

They probably could have saved Building 7 if someone had remembered the diesel-engine powered diesel-fuel pump installed to supply generators on the upper floors from a tank in the basement in the event of a power failure. The fall of Building 1 severed this pipe and filled a floor with diesel fuel. If someone had shut down that pump, the building wouldn't have collapsed.

While i agree that most of what you have said makes sense i disagree about the jet fuel part. If you watch the video of the planes crashing into the buildings most of the jet fuel burns up in the first few seconds after impact.

The segment is about to air.

They changed it.

I did see the footage, but not where it is on my earlier recorded tape. They apparently edited it, and traded two pieces of video that were in the wrong place, without changing the order of the dialog under the videos. The footage is now among the part about the original collapse of Buildings 1 and 2. My tape has an image of the collapse of building 7 there.

Watch it at 12 midnight. The image is about a quarter of the way into the show.

Would love to watch it. Unfortunatly because im an Aussie i don't get the same TV at the same time here.

I am sure someone cut corners with such a large costly project. Maybe there is a well orchestrated cover-up. My question is, how did Osama know about it? Well, he was in the building business.

there did not need to be any corner cutting and Osama did not have to know about it.
The required strength of the buildings was public knowledge.
They'd been designed to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707 on arrival to a New York airport crashing into them, with nearly empty fueltanks (an accidental crash after a long flight).
The aircraft used were heavier and had nearly full fueltanks.
The resulting impact was more severe, the resulting fire hotter and lasting longer.

The substandard fire insulation on the support beams of the building (poor maintenance rather than poor construction, the stuff had been improperly replaced at some point) hardly mattered, correct application would merely have delayed the inevitable by a few minutes.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.