band???!!! u people actually do that i thought that stuff only happens in movies lol

erm... what do you mean? of course we form bands... everyone does...

Don't u know who i think i am?

ur signature is from the fall out boy band well cause in sudan we dont make bands we make crews looool for racing lol

hey i was reading the XP licence agreement (yeah, i was bored) and apparenty its illegal to export or use any Microsoft products in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.

i got the idea from fall out boy... but it's not the exact same phrase... :P

hey i was reading the XP licence agreement (yeah, i was bored) and apparenty its illegal to export or use any Microsoft products in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.

:\ i bought it from england stupido and saudia in the old and vista from saudia so shut up i read it i am as empty handed as you are

i have time to read it like u khkhkh

commented: wtf -3

For some reason, yall Europeans don't get WMP anymore with vista..

you do with some. Not all vistas have it but not all dont. Its only the "N" editions that dont.

e.g

we have a version of XP called XP-N which doesnt have IE or WMP due to microsofts anti-trust suit. The same thig goes for vista

you do with some. Not all vistas have it but not all dont. Its only the "N" editions that dont.

e.g

we have a version of XP called XP-N which doesnt have IE or WMP due to microsofts anti-trust suit. The same thig goes for vista

:( Lucky.

I want your versions.

you can remove IE and WMP using add/remove but it kinda screws up your system (loads of things depend on them)

It's definitely not a good idea.. especially with IE. The manual update process, and several other useful utilities depend on IE.

It's definitely not a good idea.. especially with IE. The manual update process, and several other useful utilities depend on IE.

You should say, Microsoft has designed the manual update process and other utilities (useful or not) to restrict you to using ONLY IE.

:p

Yes they do, and there isn't much you can do about it.. aside from downloading linux.. :D

Whoa whoa whoa!!! This is what we do apart from computers! Honestly...

P.S. I launch rockets:twisted:

Sweet launching rockets sounds fun

I will be a radio Dj soon i hope :)

i like to watch TV with my friends. I love movies and i like singing.If i am alone i like to read somthing like novel

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Specially love to be alone...realy interesting to talk with itself and like to hear silent music..such as enigma and in boring mode i love to read long stories...

Thanks to sneha for refreshing this thread..

take care of family and keep house

I'm retired now and on Social Security. Yea -- you young working or soon-to-be-working Americans can support me now for the rest of my life just as I supported my elders over the past 45 years. But I keep myself busy working part time at Wal-Mart (all old retires work there), doing mystery shopping at various businesses in my area, and helping out here at DaniWeb. Also became very interesting in Dungeon Runner online game.

When not being a geek, I will:

play football with my son
play games with my daughter
go for walks in the countryside with my wife
get tattooed
listen to music
read
drive
add to my collection of vintage video games

Darn, I may have lapsed back into geekdom with that last one!

When not being a geek, I will:

play football with my son
play games with my daughter
go for walks in the countryside with my wife
get tattooed
listen to music
read
drive
add to my collection of vintage video games

Darn, I may have lapsed back into geekdom with that last one!

And don't forget all those great vacations you have been taking, such as going (driving?) to scotland.

The Scotland one was more of a working holiday, so after the 12 hour drive I ended up spending 5 or 6 hours a day working on my book. The book is a study of identity in the digital age, so I guess that really counts as geek activity :)

The Scotland one was more of a working holiday, so after the 12 hour drive I ended up spending 5 or 6 hours a day working on my book. The book is a study of identity in the digital age, so I guess that really counts as geek activity :)

Any estimates on publication date?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.