You shall more command with years than with your weapons.

-William Shakespeare

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

-karl marx

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

-Albert Einstein

If you want your life to have meaning, do something meaningful - Douglas Adams

Keep skunks and bankers at a distance.

The easiest way to eat crow is while it's still warm. The colder it gets, the harder it is to swallow.

Don't ask the barber if you need a haircut. - Warren Buffet

You have the power to change people’s lives, starting with your own. - Ashleigh Brilliant

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed."

I am perpetually astonished by how much I can accomplish in a single day when I have something more important I should be doing instead.

Person who has hurt you has already done d Damage & probably moved on. By keeping the hurt alive u r still paying a tribute to d person.:)

I love freedom for what I can do with it, I hate freedom for what I have done with it

There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends.

I have always preferred the reflection of the life to life itself.

I am in favor of stem-cell research. I am not in favor of creating new human embryos through cloning.

--Mitt Romney

We are what our thoughts have made us;
so take care about what you think.
Words are secondary.
Thoughts live; they travel far.

Believe in your senses, they can't lie to you.

"If I hadn't have believed it I wouldn't have seen it". - Ashleigh Brilliant

"I always know the right thing to say, after the right time to say it has passed". ~Ashleigh Brilliant

commented: I thought of saying that but it was too late. +0

Unending was the stream, unending the misery, unending the sorrow.

The human mind always makes progress, but it is a progress in spirals.

If we progress in spirals, we'll always be progressing outwards, which is good.

India Wins in Nervy situations.

I'm tired.
People are getting on my nerves today.
Why isn't it Friday yet?

LoL, the woes of Wednesdays.

Great poetry is always written by somebody straining to go beyond what he can do.

I have never made a friend from whom I could not separate, and I have never made an enemy that I could not approach.

The tongue has no bones but is strong is enough to break hearts. So be careful with words.

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday, and in just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.