The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

-karl marx

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

-Albert Einstein

Edited by jalpesh_007

The easiest way to eat crow is while it's still warm. The colder it gets, the harder it is to swallow.

I am perpetually astonished by how much I can accomplish in a single day when I have something more important I should be doing instead.

Person who has hurt you has already done d Damage & probably moved on. By keeping the hurt alive u r still paying a tribute to d person.:)

I am in favor of stem-cell research. I am not in favor of creating new human embryos through cloning.

--Mitt Romney

We are what our thoughts have made us;
so take care about what you think.
Words are secondary.
Thoughts live; they travel far.

"I always know the right thing to say, after the right time to say it has passed". ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Votes + Comments
I thought of saying that but it was too late.

I have never made a friend from whom I could not separate, and I have never made an enemy that I could not approach.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday, and in just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.