Nourish the mind like you would your body.The mind cannot survive on junk food.

People who fish for compliments catch them in shallow water.

Nicely said. That's where the best fishing is.

Oh yeah, my thought for the day:
"Every vote counts"

It is wise to keep in mind that no success or failure is necessarily final.

Very interesting thought :)

And all the seeds of tomorrow are in the flowers of today.

Food for the mind must be able to penetrate the blood brain barrier. The best penetrant of that barrier is the spirit.

He who laughs last .... thinks slowest.

Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King Jr.

The best time to hold your tongue is the time you feel you must say something or bust.

All is fair in love and war.

All problems become smaller if you don't dodge them, but confront them. Touch a thistle timidly, and it pricks you; grasp it boldly and its spines crumble.

- William S. Halsey, WWII U.S. Admiral

" Each time someone stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against an injustice, they send forth a ripple of hope."
© Robert F. Kennedy

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

that's cool..

Every shedding minute is a memoir.

To avoid pregnancy always carry a condominium.

Every shedding minute is a memoir.

Yeah, and between two dogs and two cats, our house has too damn many memoirs...

Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.
Isaac Asimov

Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night.
Isaac Asimov

Men are born to succeed, not fail.
Henry David Thoreau

Concentration, in its truest, unadulterated form, means the ability to focus the mind on one single solitary thing.

Don't call your teddy-bear "Mohammed"

He who laughs last .... thinks slowest.

He who's laughs last, laughs best

He who's laughs last, laughs alone

Concentration, in its truest, unadulterated form, means the ability to focus the mind on one single solitary thing.

To me that sounds like "tunnelvision" or even narrow mindedness. Concentration on many things simultaneously isn't easy, but it's more in keeping with reality.

Well said, may I join you in the last laugh?

To me that sounds like "tunnelvision" or even narrow mindedness. Concentration on many things simultaneously isn't easy, but it's more in keeping with reality.

Imagine yourself a snake charmer somewhere in India.

Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods.

Problems in life come free, solutions come with work and giving up comes with a large price...no success.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.