Only one thing worse than a boy who hates you -- a boy who loves you.

Awww.

Now that one is out-of-the-way. Do you imply that sons should hate their parents?

Darn, now I have to come up with another weisenheimer thingy:
"Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again."

No. I just thought it was an amusing quote ... The Book Thief.

Probably posted before: The difference between insanity and genius is success.

The difference between insanity and genius is success.

Just saw that on a bumper sticker, I like it.

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately two billion Chinese couldn't care less. -- Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom

I won't say it's the only definition, but vitally important aspects of the concept are:
Real love is long-term mutual commitment and includes and infinite amount of the ability to forgive.

I won't say it's the only definition, but vitally important aspects of the concept are:
Real love is long-term mutual commitment and includes and infinite amount of the ability to forgive.

"Love is infinite forgiving" Sounds real nice! You must be a person of much experience efmesch.

"Love is infinite forgiving" Sounds real nice! You must be a person of much experience efmesch.

Next month I celebrate forty two years--with the same wonderful wife--we've lasted this long because, among other things, our love is made of infinite forgiveness.
:)

commented: How sweet it is! +7

Next month I celebrate forty two years--with the same wonderful wife--we've lasted this long because, among other things, our love is made of infinite forgiveness.

One of the sweetest things I have read in a long time! I trust your lovely wife and you are equally forgiving and understanding.

Yeah efmesch, I hope to find a husband like you one day! In the meantime I am having fun with the plentiful jerks.

I always thought you were a dude, Ene Uran!?

Never trust your instincts.

commented: Maybe he is a dude. Never trust your instincts. ;-) +13

we don't remember days.
we remember moments.
Make moments worth remembering.

It's your money. You paid for it. -- GWB on taxes

A Champion is someone who gets up even when they can't

people become fools when they stop asking questions

To be a winner, all you need is to give all you have

Where there is a will, there is a way

I Can Do Everything Through HIM Who Gives Me Strength

wow jx_man...

A snail can sleep for three years.

Insects don't have lungs.

Impossible is nothing.

Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.
Voltaire

Life is like a maze…sometimes you're right in the maze, you travel many different routes, find many blocks and turns, and it's harder to see your way out. If you're persistent enough and learn from the blocks, you can find your way out. Other times you're above the maze with pencil in hand…you can clearly see the path and navigate the way through quickly. Whether you're in it or above it…you have to live it, so live well. © Samantha Pickreign

In other words:
It's better to look at a problem from above, rather than just from within.

To see the forest you got to get out from between the trees.

When you freestyle look up every so often and see where you are going.

Tonight is the night of all nights...Good night.

Tonight is the night of all nights...Good night.

Every night (as well as every day) is as good as you make it, unless some other person or external circumstances make it for you! (How's that for saying everything and nothing at the same time?)

They wil rise highest who strive for the highest place.

Know someone, somewhere, sometime loves you before you ever met

Even a bad student can be motivated by a good teacher.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.