3. Every time someone perfects a foolproof device, someone else perfects a better fool.
4. As soon as you tell someone the truth, somebody else changes what the truth is. Example:
A to B: "Your box is on the kitchen table."
C enters room: "Hey! Whose box was that which I just moved from the kitchen table to the closet."
5. Nothing will make a hidden defect in a digital product show up faster than releasing the product for sale will.
6. A CD player is just as useless without CDs as the CDs are useless without a CD player.
7. Once you standardize your music into one recording format, that format will be discontinued.
8. Actions speak louder, but politicians STILL won't shut up.
9. If you set n mousetraps, the (n+1)th mouse gets all of the cheese.
10. Nothing can make a job take longer than imposing a deadline does.
11. A late bus is no excuse to give to an early boss.
12. Never underestimate the power of stupidity.
13. You can tell when Democrats and Liberals have no valid argument in any debate. That's when they start using pejoratives, calling names, twisting the words of others, and all of the other Politically Incorrect things they continually scold others for doing.
We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to communism. But we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have communism!
[QUOTE]If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.[/QUOTE]
"Lying is the key to any good relationship"
these two followed each other. Irony?
May your coffin be made of 100 year old oak from a tree that I plant tomorrow
Anything not nailed down is mine. Anything I can pry loose is not nailed down.
A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy. - Joseph Campbell
A program is a device used to convert data into error messages.
A Windows user spends 1/3 of his life sleeping, 1/3 working, 1/3 waiting.
Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.
Hello, you've reached me. If you don't know who me is, you've dialed the wrong number.
BTW, FWIW, IMHO, AFAIK, yes. OTOH, AAMOF, maybe not. YMMV.
(do i get points for only understanding by thhe way in my humble opinion?)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
The Web isn't better than sex, but sliced bread is in serious trouble.
I don't question YOUR existence. - God
A dyslexic, agnostic insomniac - one who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a dog...