Change your thoughts and you change your world.

+1 agree, very nice

If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse.
-- Tibetan Proverb

A good day can be a good day every day but is up to you to make the good decisions and choices to make a good day a better day!

We are far more liable to catch the vices than the virtues of our associates.
Denis Diderot

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
(Jewish proverb)

Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.

Life gives you only what you accept

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.

Don't tell your secrets to others.
If you can't keep it don't expect others to do it for you.

The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.

Fear is something to be moved through, not something to be turned from.

I am a bag full of water and I am always thirsty for knowledge ...

As soon as the fear approaches near attack and destroy it .

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.

To do something well is to enjoy it.

Children bring joy to life.

Well behaved children bring joy to life.

Change is unavoidable

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

One of the best uses of your time is to increase your competence in your key result areas.

A good general increases his competence in his key result areas.

Juries scare me. I don't want to put my faith in 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

It is not what happens to you but how you respond to what happens to you that determines how you feel.

It is not what happens to you but how you respond to what happens to you that determines how you feel.

I drink to that!

Never answer an anonymous letter.

If you want to be in a business where the customer is always wrong, become a cop.

Never go to bed angry!
Stay up and plot your revenge!

I not only use all the brain I have, but also all that I can borrow.

Well behaved children bring joy to life.

Normal children aren't always well behaved--but they are still a joy--one has to look at the overall picture and find joy in that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.