If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

Maybe this earth is another planet's hell.

Maybe this earth is another planet's hell.

maybe... maybe...

Sports serve society by providing vivid examples of excellence.

Musicians serve society by providing vivid examples of excellence.

Get around the right people.Associate with positive,goal-oriented people who encourage and inspire you.

Jogging is for people who aren't intelligent enough to watch television.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Jogging is for people who aren't intelligent enough to watch television.

huh...? :-/

Warriors take chances. Like everyone else, they fear failing, but they refuse to let fear control them.

"Know thyself" - Socrates, et al.
:)

Visualize the thing you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental blueprint and begin.

You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. ~ Mary Pickford

If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don’t hoard it. Don’t dole it out like a miser. Spend it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.

choose the way you want.whether it be rich or abundant.time does not exist .everything happend now!choose what you want and start to manifest it.you are only limited by your self.
~~google these key word and search information on them it could change your life!~~
keyword~~law of attraction,law of vibration,law of cause and effect.

What is the percentage of obese people in the sports grandstand? Don't just watch the games-play them!

Higher food prices will cure obesity.

Higher foodprices will cause even more people to die from starvation. But at least we'll be thin.:-/

Here's the better version:

If fat people ate less food and gave the extra food to the people who actually need it, it would cure obesity and solve the foodproblem (partially) :)

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. ~ Confucius

Higher petrol prices will cure obesity.

commented: Haha +6

Every successful enterprise requires three men - one dreamer, one businessman, and one SOB.

"It's not whether you win or... Okay, maybe it is".

Adolf Hitler.

"know thyself"" - Socrates, et al.
:)

Perpetuate the memory of those who have died--carry on with their good deeds

"When in doubt, use brute force." - Ken Thompson.

"If brute force doesn't solve your problems, then you aren't using enough."

Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.
- Albert Einstein

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Pain is weakness leaving the body

One of the best uses of your time is to increase your competence in your key result areas.

A cap of good acid costs twenty bucks and for that you can hear the Universal Symphony with God singing solo and the Holy Ghost on drums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.