"I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about." - Elliot Abrams

"I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about." - Elliot Abrams

:D ;) lol ;) :D

I like it...:)

Brainwave overload :confused:

Love is eternal as long as it lasts.

" The hard part of doing a difficult job is getting started."
--- John Seay

commented: i likes! :) +1

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like.

" The hard part of doing a difficult job is getting started."
--- John Seay

The hardest part of doing a difficult job is doing it right.

The hardest part of doing a difficult job is doing it right.

well said.....:D

Lost time is never found again.

Lost time is never found again.

Memories are next best to lost time, but, whereas time is accurate, memories are not necessarily so.

" Life is going to knock you down, from time to time, just like a good boxer. The difference in success and failure in life is whether or not you get up or stay down and it's a choice. I choose to get up and fight on."
Written in 2008 by W.P. Garrett

If you are born poor, its not your mistake...but if you die poor, its definitely your mistake.

Knocking over a glass of water is a mistake. Not taking oppurtunities is lack of initiative.

If you are born poor, you started with zero luck ... but if you die poor, you used up your luck properly according to Zen.

If you are born poor, its not your mistake...but if you die poor, its definitely your mistake.

That means 70% of the world's population really screwed up? Grinding poverty breeds grinding poverty, not "Horatio Alger story" endings -- heck, Horatio Alger himself died broke, living on his sister's charity.

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.
-- Samuel Johnson

I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. - Rodney Dangerfield

The freedom to make mistakes is pricey.

Once a mistake, twice a habit.

If only we would stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time.

I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. - Rodney Dangerfield

I wonder what the surgeon general had against him!

A calm sea had never made a skillful mariner.

Whatever you do may seem insignificant,
but it is most important that you do it.

-- M. Gandhi

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.

You gotta know the rules well to break them successfully.

Here is the most terrifying fact about old people: I'm going to be one soon.

Welcome to the crowd. Being one of us may not be as bad as you fear. Assuming that you'll know how to select the good advice from this thread and reject the junk that sometimes appears here, you'll be a welcome addition to us "oldies" and make us proud to have you in our ranks.

Getting old is not for sissies - "Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage, rage against the dying of the light"(1)

On the other hand, you get the coveted Senior Discount.

Welcome to the crowd. Being one of us may not be as bad as you fear. Assuming that you'll know how to select the good advice from this thread and reject the junk that sometimes appears here, you'll be a welcome addition to us "oldies" and make us proud to have you in our ranks.

I agree -- now I have time to do all those things on my wife's "honey-do list", and we have a lot more time to do things together that we didn't have before I retired.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.