Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

Let others cry over small hurts,but not you.Let others leave their future in someone elses hands,but not you. not you.

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.

All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.

Great one... I really love that.

All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.

Great one... I really love that.

So are all the weeds
but then weeds are just plants out of their element.

Saving is a fine thing. Especially when your parents have done it for you.

If you have a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: Take two, and KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

Say no evil
Hear no evil
See no evil
Blog no evil

" The value of a diamond depends on whether you char it to ash or wear it in a crown."
--- Written in 2008 by Gunalan Ramachandiran

It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.

" Two people meet while walking down the street. Each person has just one dollar in their pocket. After visiting, the two people exchange the dollar and continue on their way. They walk away with one dollar in their pocket. Across the street, two people meet while walking down the street. Each person exchanges an idea. Now those two people walk away with two ideas. Which side of the street would you like to walk on?"
--- Author Unknown

The strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.

Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

I dream things that never were.

The world of IT is fake if i you are real

Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them!

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.

Chop your own wood, and it will warm you twice.

By learning you will understand opportunities.
By teaching you will be learning never to complain.

commented: well said!!! +4

By learning you will understand opportunities.
By teaching you will be learning never to complain.

I couldn't have said it any better!

In an ugly and unhappy world even the richest man can purchase nothing but ugliness and unhappiness.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined.

treat others the way you wanna be treated :)

There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.

" Things in life will get better with time but just know it makes you a stronger and better person. Just stay positive and don't let the negative outshine the positive because there's always someone around to steal your shine."

positive karma begets positive karma! :pretty:

It is no honor to be praised by a fool!

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

Being away from DaniWeb for a while doesn't mean you stopped loving it. But one must have priorities that sometimes push other things aside.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.