No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office.

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
(famous quote from Dr. Martin Luther King)

Find pleasure in the simple things life has to offer, like fresh air, a sunny day, a lovely shower. The list is endless, learning that will give you constant pleasure.

Those who succeed are the ones who think they can!!!!

Those who can are the ones who succeed!!!!

As well as those who can't but try anyway.

I haven't come across two women who are friends in the true sense of the term.

You live a very sheltered life or know women who are really different from the ones I know.

You aren't wealthy until you have something that money can't buy

Regards,
Mutyala Rao

It's OK to talk to yourself.

It's OK to answer yourself.

When you say, "Huh, what'd you say?" - then you have problems!

Cheer up, things could be worse.
So I cheered up and sure enough things got worse."

"It is NO SHAME to ask when you want to LEARN, but FOOLISH to behave knowledgeable when YOU DON'T.
Keep PEACE alive! "

it is one of daniweb members signature...i liked it.thats why i post here...

“We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done”- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
~~~ Isaac Asimov

It is by the fortune of God that, in this country (USA), we have three benefits: freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and the wisdom never to use either.
~~~ Mark Twain (11/30/1835 - 04/21/1910)
a famous US author

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.