“In religion and politics people’s beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.” —- Mark Twain (once again)

A psychiatrist is a fellow who asks you a lot of expensive questions that your wife asks for nothing.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.."

.net or PHP

"There is no evil angel but Love." William Shakespeare

Do not do unto other, what you don't want other do unto you....

"How bold one gets when one is sure of being loved." ------------Sigmund Freud

The future ain't what it used to be.

Time will come that all that we love, we will eventually lost, and all that we hate we will eventually face.

It's not that I can't live without you...it's just that I don't even want to try.

Good spelling saves some yelling
from a tattoo artist

The thorns of a rose serve to protect its beauty.

d best business ever will b 2 buy people at what they r realy worth & sell them at what they believe they r worth;)

oh man... great quotes... cant think of any.. well this ones silly..

"Life is like an elevator..it has its own ups and downs..."

oh man... great quotes... cant think of any.. well this ones silly..

"Life is like an elevator..it has its own ups and downs..."

and YOU control it's direction by pressing the button through your actions!

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-– Dr. Seuss

d best business ever will b 2 buy people at what they r realy worth & sell them at what they believe they r worth;)

You must be talking about the milions spent on pro sports folks.

Self centered attitude is self destructive.

You must be talking about the milions spent on pro sports folks.

lol. well it can apply to us all as we all tend to think ourselves more important than we really are, but you've got a point there

“Without opportunity, prowess would be extinguished, and without prowess opportunity will come in vain”

Immanuel Kant wrote:
Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.

Last week I stated that this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister and now wish to withdraw that statement.

True vision sees beneath the skin and finds the beauty in everyone.

What delights us in visible beauty is the invisible.
~~~ Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

Love is a language spoken by everyone, but understood only by a heart.

"No act of love is ever wasted". ------Geneen Roth

Never answer an anonymous letter.

“What is possible for one is possible for all”

Yes it's true saying. Here are some more quotes:

"As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something."

"Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares."

As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.

welll....just read my signature(s)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.