The journey of life is about who gets there, not about who gets there the fastest, so drive slowly.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightfowardingly, without complexeties or pride. So I love you because i know no other way than this...

A successful man is one who can earn more money than his wife can possibly spend. A successful woman is one who can find that man.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightfowardingly, without complexeties or pride. So I love you because i know no other way than this...

great thought of love :*

What is love but that which poisons the body, clouds the mind, yet envigorates the soul.

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to repair.

If nobody spoke unless he had something to say, the human race would very soon lose the use of speech.

If nobody spoke unless he had something to say, the human race would very soon lose the use of speech.

I think you should qualify that with "something worthwhile to say". Watching people on cell phones shows everyone has way too much to say in the general sense.

Let no one who loves be called altogether unhappy; even love unreturned has its rainbow.

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind. -----William Shakespeare in A Midsummer Night's Dream (I, i, 234)

living is a training for a single masterpiece once you die...
(but i dont want to die..)

I think you should qualify that with "something worthwhile to say". Watching people on cell phones shows everyone has way too much to say in the general sense.

I think I agree. That is what was implied.

That there is a black man in the white house, does not mean that racial hate and discrimination is absent in America, let alone the world.

Love is like a river, always changing, but always finding you again somewhere down the road.--------- Kelly Elaine

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.