The journey of life is about who gets there, not about who gets there the fastest, so drive slowly.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightfowardingly, without complexeties or pride. So I love you because i know no other way than this...

A successful man is one who can earn more money than his wife can possibly spend. A successful woman is one who can find that man.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightfowardingly, without complexeties or pride. So I love you because i know no other way than this...

great thought of love :*

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." — Theodore Roosevelt

Love is Love; if it feels like love, then no doubt it is love. Simple.

The road to success is always under construction.

It's harder to read code than to write it.

What is love but that which poisons the body, clouds the mind, yet envigorates the soul.

"The only way to compel men to speak good of us is to do good."
-- Voltaire

With age comes wisdom, but you can't remember it.

If you don't hear the phone ringing, know it's me

It would seem strange if old friends lacked certain quirks.

If you have two conflicting duties, then one of them is not your duty.

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to repair.

Just when you've seen the most idiotic thing a person could do, along comes a bigger idiot.

If nobody spoke unless he had something to say, the human race would very soon lose the use of speech.

If nobody spoke unless he had something to say, the human race would very soon lose the use of speech.

I think you should qualify that with "something worthwhile to say". Watching people on cell phones shows everyone has way too much to say in the general sense.

Let no one who loves be called altogether unhappy; even love unreturned has its rainbow.

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind. -----William Shakespeare in A Midsummer Night's Dream (I, i, 234)

living is a training for a single masterpiece once you die...
(but i dont want to die..)

Love is most nearly itself When here and now cease to matter.---- T.S. Eliot

I think you should qualify that with "something worthwhile to say". Watching people on cell phones shows everyone has way too much to say in the general sense.

I think I agree. That is what was implied.

That there is a black man in the white house, does not mean that racial hate and discrimination is absent in America, let alone the world.

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.

Love is like a river, always changing, but always finding you again somewhere down the road.--------- Kelly Elaine

Love is like a river, it flows toward the bottom.

Member Avatar for starsinthesky

Once you learn how to die, you'll learn how to live.
[Mitch Albom]

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
[Isaac Asimov]

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.