"Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is exactly the one making you." cry?

" The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war."

Member Avatar for starsinthesky

"Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is exactly the one making you." cry?

ohws? i'm not used to hear guys saying this kind of stuff. but im not telling that guys cant do that. its really okay. :)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

" Don't Tell People Your Problems, 70% are don't care, Remaining 30% are GLAD"

The world has its teeth that it could bite you anytime...

(well.. I just got this on the novel "The girl who loved Tom Gordon" by Stephen King w/c is my fav. author.. I just loved his novels..)

" The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war."

Nice thought!

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
(Napoleon)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

- Albert Einstein

Are human beings the only living things that try to make sense out of the universe?

commented: Nice ;] +6

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

- Albert Einstein

I kind of wish Al did not say this, it is trivial - if everything is a miracle, then nothing is.

Are human beings the only living things that try to make sense out of the universe?

I think yes.. only human knows the value of making sense & trying to meet - of making sense.. some beings may make sense w/out their conscious they does..

commented: Nice... +3

if i am being punished for being in love , i a m ready to die,

In Memorium George:
Why can you say:
pricked my finger
but can't say
finger my p....

I am prematurely post-traumatic.

US soldiers heading to Iraq on commercial airliners had their knives confiscated due to ‘security regulations’ but were allowed to keep their firearms. (thanks Happy geek - only petty theft)

commented: Makes perfect sense to the TSA I'm sure... +17

Tomorrow is just an idea..But today is happening now!!!!

;) gravity is not responsiable for the people falling in love;)
faizan khan
][EMAIL="faiz:$ an_213862yahoo.com"]faizan_213862yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."

~ Mother Theresa

Time fly's when you're having Fun

I think yes.. only human knows the value of making sense & trying to meet - of making sense.. some beings may make sense w/out their conscious they does..

You're forgetting the universe is a rather large place :icon_rolleyes: In my opinion - no, with so much unexplored, I think there is a very high chance of more intelligent life within our universe. This book will really get you thinking about it, if you read it :D

" Worrying in advance is paying interest on trouble you haven't earned."

You're forgetting the universe is a rather large place :icon_rolleyes: In my opinion - no, with so much unexplored, I think there is a very high chance of more intelligent life within our universe. This book will really get you thinking about it, if you read it :D

:D most complex robotic alien: optimus & megatron are real ahihihihiih.. anyway I didn't explored the universe..:twisted:

There's a reason stupid rhymes with Cupid.

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think."

hmmp...To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential. But on the other hand, knowledge of an apparently trivial detail quite often makes it possible to see into the depth of things. And so the wise man will seek to acquire the best possible knowledge about events, but always without becoming dependent upon this knowledge. To recognize the significant in the factual is wisdom.

Reality does not conform to the ideal, but confirms it.

hmmp...To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential. But on the other hand, knowledge of an apparently trivial detail quite often makes it possible to see into the depth of things. And so the wise man will seek to acquire the best possible knowledge about events, but always without becoming dependent upon this knowledge. To recognize the significant in the factual is wisdom.

Link Try thinking up your own instead of going to a wisdom quotes website, or at least quote and give credit ;)

When children are doing nothing, they are doing mischief.
-- Henry Fielding (Tom Jones, 1749)

The only way to make your PC go faster is to throw it out a window.
-- Robert Paul

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.