If IBM made toasters ... They would want one big toaster where people bring bread to be submitted for overnight toasting. IBM would claim a worldwide market for five, maybe six toasters...

It's a shame that there is no universal button to increase the intelligence on TV. You can try the increasing "Brightness" setting, but it doesn't do anything.

[paraphrased from Anon]

"Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding."

Diane Arbus

I never felt true love until I was with you, And I never felt true sadness until you left me.

To the drivers amongst us, remember
The right of way is something for you to give, not take

Spiritual blooming simply means blooming in all dimensions of life-being happy, at ease with yourself and with everybody around you.

Craving clouds your mind. If you crave for anything - clarity in the mind is lost. Feverishness makes you lose your wisdom.

True love should be lived like an imperfect circle that has its bumps but never ends.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.