An idoit can ask 7 question in 7 second..a smart guy will take 7 years to reveal the answer

The first 90% of a project takes the first 90% of the time to complete. The last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Never blame the cloud because of the rain, never blame a person because of his past. There is no certainty, but everything will have its posibility, never assume before evidence!

"Life is what you pour into it!"
-- from a bottle ot Pyramid Hefeweizen

You have no option but to grow big,tall,smart and strong.

"If I had my way We'd sleep every night Wrapped around each other Like hibernating rattlesnakes." William S. Burroughs

"If I had my way We'd sleep every night Wrapped around each other Like hibernating rattlesnakes." William S. Burroughs

commented: twice is better +12

If you plant honesty, you will reap trust.

Try not to assume people know what you're talking about.

Life fears death,but lives only to die. It starts with anxiety. Anxiety becomes fear. Fear leads to anger...anger leads to hate... hate leads to suffering... The only cure for this fear is total destruction.
By:Necron, Final Fantasy IX

As soon as you are born you are busy dying.

Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?
-- Bob Monkhouse

I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone. (Scipio Africanus)

Just the memory of the lord or the divine can remove obstacles from your way.

Sometimes two eyes are not enough, they need help.

"you fell for it.. i am not sleeping" "you fell for it again ...heheheheh.im not sleeping" (from Rock Lee in Naruto)

What a day? It's hot yah... - If you at East Asia Now :)

"Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free."

- Tagline from the Shawshank Redemption.

Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day... (lol)

Love does not have a face, affection does not have a language.

Consider all students to be your teachers, from them you can learn the most.

All animals are equal, but some are tastier.

commented: Orwell is turning in his grave, or laughing his a## off! +9

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances.

I have always admired the ability to bite off more than one can chew and then chew it.

Chewing too much is not a problem, one needs the ability to know what to swallow and what to spit out.

I just listened to the William Tell Overture and did not think of The Lone Ranger.

“The enduring impact of our choices is not what we get, but what we become.”
—Michael Josephson

He who believes in freedom of the will has never loved and never hated.
-- Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

We love our own cell phones, but we hate everyone else's.
-- Kurt Folgengret