The first 90% of a project takes the first 90% of the time to complete. The last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Never blame the cloud because of the rain, never blame a person because of his past. There is no certainty, but everything will have its posibility, never assume before evidence!

"If I had my way We'd sleep every night Wrapped around each other Like hibernating rattlesnakes." William S. Burroughs

"If I had my way We'd sleep every night Wrapped around each other Like hibernating rattlesnakes." William S. Burroughs

Votes + Comments
twice is better

Life fears death,but lives only to die. It starts with anxiety. Anxiety becomes fear. Fear leads to anger...anger leads to hate... hate leads to suffering... The only cure for this fear is total destruction.
By:Necron, Final Fantasy IX

Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?
-- Bob Monkhouse

I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone. (Scipio Africanus)

All animals are equal, but some are tastier.

Votes + Comments
Orwell is turning in his grave, or laughing his a## off!

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances.

Chewing too much is not a problem, one needs the ability to know what to swallow and what to spit out.

“The enduring impact of our choices is not what we get, but what we become.”
—Michael Josephson

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.