The more a man knows , the more a man forgives..

good marks are not important, but only the time passed with your friends will make u laugh

King Solomon the wise said: "There is nothing new under the sun."
He never thought of the digital revolution.

Nothing is interesting if you are not interested.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

We are born wet, naked, and hungry. Then things get worse.

A baby is born with fists clenched--it's going to get everything and hold on to it all.
A person dies with hands open--you take nothing with you when you go....

O really so many nice thoughts i am very Happy to join this forum entrusting and I am entrusted :)

commented: Sig link spammer. Not a single useful comment. +0

Thus spake the master programmer:

``After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless.''

From The Tao Of Programming site, which is new to me. Don't know of the rest of you are already enlightened.

At her wedding everybody kissed the groom.

"It's not so much that we're afraid of change or so in love with the old ways, but it's that place in-between we fear. It's like being between trapezes. It's Linus when his blanket is in the dryer. There's nothing to hold on to."
-- Marilyn Ferguson, author

Even the familiar will yield something new when you open your mind to discovery.

You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
- Indira Gandhi

time is the poured water never back again

when god let you come to this world he had already bought the return ticket for you

cool nice post

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Life is simple, it's just not easy.

" Everybody is special; therefore, nobody is!"
- mensk

If you are not growing you are dying. Live life for growth today and don't reflect on yesterdays waste......

Give us Lord, a bit o' sun,
A bit o' work and a bit o' fun;
Give us all in the struggle and sputter
Our daily bread and a bit o' butter.

You can solve a problem with the same mind that created it..
- Dr. W.Dyer.

Doing easily what others find difficult is talent; doing what is impossible with talent is genius.

i wish it was 5...

A little Christmas story............

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor.. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

Not a lot of people know this.

Be deaf while hearing negative talks...

Happiness is still legal in all 50 states of the USA.

By logic deduction:

Heaven is a gated community.

And here is Oregon's weather pattern:

Spring: a lot of rain

Summer: warm rain

Fall: more rain

Winter: cold rain

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.