Life is too short,live out your dreams....

I fail to see why I should show up at school in my underwear unprepared for a test just because life is short.

Keep your face towards the sunlight, and you cannot see the shadows.
~ Helen Keller

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
~ Will Rogers

If at first you don't succeed, you're running about average.
~ Anon

Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it.
~ Anon

Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
~ Anon

The good ended happily and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.
~ Miss Prism

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.
~ Greg Anderson

The Law of Projects:
The first 80% of any project takes the first 80% of the allotted time.
The last 20% of the project takes the other 80% of the time.

Self Improvement is masturbation but self destruction...

Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest.

Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.

commented: Not just this quote, but I've been reading all of them now. And I find the quotes that you post here are inspiring, and actually make me feel happy inside. Thanks. +3
Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Whenever you want to know how reach you are dont count your money, just drop a tear from your eye and count how many hands are there to wipe it.

I fail to see why I should show up at school in my underwear unprepared for a test just because life is short.

haha :D

I've never had that dream..

The workers at the Federal Mint went on strike today.
They are demanding to make less money!

Should you find Irony, you can keep her!

The worst days of those who enjoy what they do are better than the best days of those who don't.

commented: Nice thought.. +1

>> I fail to see why I should show up at school in my underwear unprepared for a test just because life is short.
I always believed that ... fantasy lacked in body the full humiliation which a true nightmere should bring to the dreamer -- at least you had something on. And who cares about the test. It's only the single test.

And besides ... you're asleep.

When you know what you want,and you want it badly enough,you'll find a way to get it .

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.
- Albert Einstein

People dont leave organizations they leave managers.

Shift to the left! Shift to the right! Pop up, push down, byte, byte, byte!

That was not a thought yet...:-/

haha, awesome.

Life would be so much easier if I were dead.

“Nothing fails like success because we don’t learn from it. We learn only from failure.” —Kenneth Boulding

“I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.” —Helen Keller

“Private property was the original source of freedom. It still is its main bulwark.” —Walter Lippmann

“The work an unknown good man has done is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground green.” —Thomas Carlyle

“The shortest and surest way to live with honor in the world is to be in reality what we would appear to be.” —Socrates

Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor.

Behind every successful man, there is an untold pain in his heart.
- Bill Jacobs

Computers follow your orders, not your intentions.
Theo Zahn

Man is what he believes
~ Anton Chekhov

Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future
~ Charles F Kettering

To sway an audience you must watch them as you speak
~ C Kent Wright

They say dreams are the windows of the soul - take a peek and you can see the inner workings, the nuts and bolts
~ Henry Bromel

Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist there is no God
~ Heywood Broun

Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half the time
~ E B White

Skiing consists of wearing $3,000 worth of clothes and equipment and driving 200 miles in the snow in order to stand around at a bar and drink
~ P J O'Rourke

"Los Angeles County officials have asked that manufacturers, suppliers and contractors stop using the terms 'master' and 'slave' regarding computer hard drives, saying such terms are unacceptable and offensive. Additionally, the term 'e-mail' will now be called 'e-person letter', 'dumb terminals' will now be 'CPU-challenged monitors' and 'Unix' will be referred to as 'sexually dysfunctional operating system'. Obviously, 'fingering' is now banned entirely." — Kevin Fizz

Wow cosette_hinds, humor has actually broken out in this otherwise dull and boring thread!

"I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. "

-Tyler Durden

Forgive your enemies,never forget them.

"I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. "

-Tyler Durden

Nice one...keep posting:)

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
- Albert Einstein

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.