If a man hasn't discovered what he has to die for, he isn't fit to live - Dr Martin Luther King

Suicide is the sincerest from of self-critisim.

All things being equal, fat people use more soap.

Calculus and alcohol don't mix, so don't drink and derive.

Everyone thinks of changing the world,...... . But no one thinks of changing himself . - - - leo tolstoy

"Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow,
but only empties today of its strength."

“Every mind must know the whole lesson for itself -
must go over the whole ground. What it does not
see, what it does not live, it will not know."

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” - Genghis Khan

Yeah mine too. I am dreaming how it will be like and pakistan winning the match. LOL:D

Edited by jingda: n/a

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
- George Bernard Shaw

Well imagine a world full of immortality. How great would that be, your friend will still remained your friends your enemies will still remain your enemies. The problem is the over growing population

Earth has lived for eons, imagine the world filled with all kind of living things. There wouldn't even be space to move a finger. And besides, once you get ill, it will be an everlasting pain.

Consistency + persistence = Basis of success.

Being Consistent means knowing what new habits you have to create and activate on a regular daily basis.
Being Persistent means whenever you fall over,
Stand up, dust yourself off and go for it again !

Do not take life and death seriously, they are just part of a cycle of life. Whatever dies one day will eventually be reincarnated one day

I am Third. Why? Because God is always First, Others are Second, I am Third. Always think of others first than yourself.

Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise man to be able to sell it.
- Samuel Butler

Wow really love this quote. Kudos

Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise man to be able to sell it.
- Samuel Butler

Wow really love this quote. Kudos

Alexandar the Great is nor scare of an army of lions led by a sheep but an army of sheep led by a lion

Everything is possible to those who try - alexandat the great

Edited by jingda: n/a

It is far better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.