Life is a process and not an event, If you try to skip some things you might as well be missing them forever.

jingda commented: nice saying +0

The best form of practical is theory.
Understand the basics first, when you don't a time will come that the knowledge will be required in another thing.You have to be able to explain to another person that's the purpose of learning.

Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference by Nolan Bushnell.

If we have an idea, dogged at it until it become successful

The best form of practical is theory.
Understand the basics first, when you don't a time will come that the knowledge will be required in another thing.You have to be able to explain to another person that's the purpose of learning.

True and nice one...

If you can't explain something so that others understand it, you don't really understand it yourself.

When your house is on fire, its not the time to talk about the politics of the fire brigade.

Talent is never enough, if you do not acquire the skills required, some people who never had the talent but acquired the skill might pass you by,
Please keep that in mind.

“It is not sufficient that I succeed - others must succeed as well"

It usually takes a long time to learn the value of patience--maybe that's why the older one becomes, the more patience one develops.

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Be respectful to other people religion and people will be respectful to yours. Do not mock at their religion

Pride goes before a fall, better be humble, than be being humbled.

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

For this quote, give credit where credit is due: Psalms Chap 111, verse 10

Thank.Sorry about that.
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding, In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3 vs 5-6

No one of us is greater than all of us.

Unity is strength

Give thanks in all things.

"If you're new, welcome, if you're returning, welcome back, and if you're here all the time, you're WaltP" - Jonsca

Great quote jingda.

Learn from others and Let others learn from you.

Great quote jingda.

Hope you know what to do, up v***. HEhe

A man always has two reasons for doing anything: a good reason and the real reason.

And in this case it is a real reason

Do good you will be rewarded, do evil you will be punish

We all are here for a reason, and we need to find out why.

We all are here for a reason, and we need to find out why.

And the reason is very simple. Either to help others or get help

commented: Good, I could add that too. +0

Charity sees the need and not the cause.

Charity sees the need and not the cause.

" Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
William James "
If you donate to poor people everyday, one year later it can make a differenec to him, but not to him

Time is money, and i'm wasting it :/ - Thought of the day.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.

And without hime there won't be me

Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today's events :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.