Whenever you fall don't just get up and move forward, look back and see what caused you to fall.

Votes + Comments
Nice

would i still be able to pay the bills if i just walked out of the office today

Votes + Comments
You tell me.

If you define yourself by your stuff, you'll feel good when you have a lot and bad when you don't. By Max Lucado

Jesus have internal anchors and is a servant leader.He helps others without thinking of himself. He is one of the great example in life

Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions

The shortest distance between a challenge and a solution, is the distance between your knee and the ground. :)

If you have INTEGRITY, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.---- Alan Simpson.

The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others.

Live everyday as if it is your last. That is why i don't wash the washroom. Come on who wants to wash the toilet on the last day of his life.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.