After a Constant.Array of shared Thoughts, one should become partly.cloudy and start pouring tears from the clouds.

A "BOOOOOOOOOO!!!" is no "BOO BOO" though a "BOO BOO" is definitely a "BOOOOOOOOOO!!!". xD

Edited by pritaeas: Edited on request

Plan B is always better than plan A. Reason: You already have the blueprints for plan A to make progress with.

Edited by pritaeas: Edited

If you take this post, roll it into your mind, and fire it up in your heart, what result would it be other than a mind, body, and soul smoking a thought?

If it is not somewhere.near and it is not somewhere.far, Then it is somewhere.Else.

Edited by codeorder

If iron ='s strength and fold ='s care, then I have already folded enough to iron your Thoughts of the Day, more than Ten-Fold. :)

Edited by codeorder

Beyond 10th place in the circle of life, is not human, it's a monkey throwing sh.t beyond evolution.

If the sun dissapears off the radar, though still shines in your face, are you facing the sun or...?...

It's better to be in the office at 7.30am on a sunny Sunday, and finished by lunch, than to start work at 10am and waste the whole day there...

Tis ruin if man do an unbefitting thing;
Fit things to leave undone will equal ruin bring
-Thiruvalluvar

Say hello and say good to bye, and say endlesslessy with care: "IT's a Beautiful Day, don't let it get away. You're on the road, but you got no destination,..., Day, day, day, day,dayyyyyy, IT's a Beautifffffffuuul Daaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!!"

(.if I could sing as I think, I'd be a...?...)

If I had only question to ask God, I would stare him in his little beady.eye as if I would step on him like an ant, and ask "What the Fu.k are you doing?".

Who griefs confront with meek, ungrieving heart,
From them griefs, put to grief, depart.

Meaning:They give sorrow to sorrow, who in sorrow do not suffer sorrow.
--Thiruvalluvar

“What you really valve is what you miss, not what you have.” - J. L. Borges

Edited by LastMitch: grammer

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.