.Life isn't a game, .ae.nd never will be.

Nothing is fact, everything is opinion.

"there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity. " Silly Vicar, Monty Python

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky

Life is what happens while you're making other plans.

You have to dream before your dreams can come true

And imagination is the beginning of all dreams.
Whatever the results that were led to be resulted are, they are still only results, either leading or not.

"If we are not free, no one will respect us."
Abdul Kalam

Forgive to give yourself the credit you have been wanting to be given, and only give your self the troubles you never wanted to be credited for.
For a figure to be speechless, a new "figure of speach" has been given proper authority.
Leave .My past and begin .My future.
To only realize that the universe was previously ran by d.cks that grow out of the sides of their brain, is quite troubling to only realize that life it's self can eventually mutate into such, if someone as .Me. did not realize 1st and warned everyone else 2nd, even with just a simple thought of a Day.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

You either are, or you either ain'.t.
Humanity wasn't gained easy, Judgement Day was.
If I never had a reason to be stuck in HELL, Then I have only one reason, "no reason to be in HELL", and with just one reason and one reason alone, I shall walk out of HELL, as I arrived, alive.
To not ever listen to anybody's q.eer.sh.t and be forced to proceed with their wrong doings by your own hands, is a first baby step to being.unique.

Life is very similar to a boxing game.

Defeat is not declared when you fall down...

It is declared when you refuse to get up

commented: Amen to that. +0
If Judgement Day is .Me and .Me ='s Life Then the only reasonable solution already universally.heartfelt, is that God ='s Life.
Locate the demons in .My life, and you will only locate the ones close to "you", not the ones close to your heart.
Spiritual or Not, we all believe in God, for God is Life.
With a new .world and a new .country, I live for King "ea.nd" Country.
commented: Drivel. +0

The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes. Like all u.

Human based sonar is basically an object, as a ray.gun. From .My point of view, it is as a stone, non.living. When it comes down to realization of reality, even the citizens of .us are being stoned, most done to .death. To clear such a troubling thought, a stone cannot throw it's self, it has to be thrown.
The only reasonable solution, spiritual or Not, is that God ='s Life, and since "In God We Trust", then not even God will have mercy for those stoning the .citizens.of.us.; eternally.bonded, protect, plus all the "coo'..stuff".
How can God = Life or Life = God? Quite simple. If you can feel a vibe, mood, etc., of a beating heart, the soul's voice, with no words ever spoken, and clearly receive the .msg, then we basically accept God's .msg's, spiritual or Not.
For something to be literally.spoken and be accepted, it has to be felt by God as well as the one literally.speaking.
Spiritual or Not, when God speaks, we all listen.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.