Live not to protect, only live and thus, you protect.
Heartfelt from the .Romney crew, "We have a great God, Day.".
"Life always wins.".Me.
Someone had to take a bullet for Life, glad it was .Me.

Don’t let the world change your smile,
let your smile change the world.

If you believe that there is something greater out there, especially if you feel the "In God We Trust" in your beaddy heart(s), then the "Angel of Beauty", finally finger.printed .My Heart (.My=Univers.e/.al), and heartfelt I confirmed the .msg of "You shall be impressed when finally seeing the result of your approval for such.":)
.figure.of.speach: It ain't the gun's fault, if someone pulls the trigger.
"I'm amazed at life .My self.".Me.
Life is God. Ever thought about that .won.?
Reality bytes, .functional.

No one likes to admit they're less than perfect, but guess what? You are.

commented: I may not be perfect but parts of me are excellent (Ashleigh Brilliant) +0

My teeth, my car, my vagina, my business (c) Don't try to control me

The fear-factor of not knowing what is going to come out of the dark is wonderfully creepy to me.

Imagine if life was like the open source theory; we would help each other not for money, but for the sheer enjoyment of doing so.

It is RJ but I meant life as in how we live it, not just coding.

Biggest truth of life is even fools are right sometimes...

Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life

--apj abdul kalam

Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code is a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

The more experiences I have, the better I work , the more I work the better my experiences are.

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. - Thomas Jefferson

Those that say that it's impossible to do should not interrupt those who are doing it. (chinese proverb)

I don't believe in luck but I understand it works whether you believe in it or not. - Niels Bohr

as a new member of this forum my thought of the day is about this forum. this forums looks great and i found many interesting and informative topics here...

"simple minds tick by the clock ... either they're fast, slow, or run perfectly, but still, they need to be re-set twice a year."

“Do not speak of the rhino if there is no tree nearby!”
Ungakhulumi ngobhejane kungekho sihlahla eduze.
(Zulu)

commented: ngiyakuzwa +0

Sleepy :/

Member Avatar for LastMitch

You're so fine
Lose my mind
And the world seems to disappear
All the problems, all the fears
And the world seems to disappear

INXS

If...
(Rudyard Kipling)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.