we all know there are from jobs to jobs... so... lets talk about what you do for a living...

take me for example... i get paid to get wasted... cool huh?

Recommended Answers

All 41 Replies

uhh... details? :P

I work on software.

my job is for a webpage, which offers taking pics at parties, bars, pubs, etc... so, i get paid to party (get wasted is just a consequence)... :D

my job is for a webpage, which offers taking pics at parties, bars, pubs, etc... so, i get paid to party (get wasted is just a consequence)... :D

Keep it up, and your career will be short. :icon_smile:

what i do for living thats hard mmmmmm i do nothing lol my dad gives me cash i spend it lol i am a student and after 6 years a doctor :)

what i do for living thats hard mmmmmm i do nothing lol my dad gives me cash i spend it lol i am a student and after 6 years a doctor :)

Scary, very scary.

wuts scary ??

dude, you should seriously consider at least trying to use punctuation marks...

ok what's scary???

ok what's scary???

Your avatar. ;) Very scary dragon.

mortal kombat rocks...

Well I Wanted To Put A Picture For Ma Old Car But It Didnt Fit In There So I Had To Put This Mortal Kombat Logo Was The Only Pic I Had That Fits In Here :(

does anyone here works in something he/she doesn't like?

i found a car like mine in google :)

Hamada, please use proper punctuation...

We strive to be a community geared towards the professional. We strongly encourage all posts to be in full-sentence English. Please do not use "leet" speak or "chatroom" speak.

I.
I don't like that it is work. However if it were not work I would not
get pay.

sure thing... lol

Originally Posted by site rules
We strive to be a community geared towards the professional. We strongly encourage all posts to be in full-sentence English. Please do not use "leet" speak or "chatroom" speak.

WHAT DID I DO WRONG NOW???

WHAT DID I DO WRONG NOW???

I think he's refering to this one as a fine example:

Well I Wanted To Put A Picture For Ma Old Car But It Didnt Fit In There So I Had To Put This Mortal Kombat Logo Was The Only Pic I Had That Fits In Here :(

yea what is wrong with that post?

commented: The fact that you don't even know what is so grammatically incorrect about that last post of yours is a problem in itself. -3

yea what is wrong with that post?

Alright. I am going to give it a try.
Well, I wanted to put a picture for my old car, but it didn't fit in there.
So, I had to put this "Mortal Kombat Logo". It was the only picture I had that fits in here.

You're being inconsiderate when you deliberately write in a way that is difficult to read. Also, words typed in ALL CAPS will be perceived as shouting.

I was also thinking about the following two posts (note that the second one is from another thread):

hello people i am almost 1 week 5 days from goin to sudan i need help i need u to find me in ur city or where ever u live i need u to tell me if u ever spot by mistake a fordmustang please tell me and please spot the price with it please i am begging u my mom has taken control of my lancer :'( i really loved it but now every body move on :P help me finding it

i am 21 years girl and i have started my career from scretch label.company is good for that i am working but salery is not good but i will get a good experience here and that will be counted.now a days i am enjoying with my little salery.i want to become a self dependent girl so that i dont like to take money from my parents.i am trying to get a goood job.

commented: Welcome to daniweb :) +4

I was also thinking about the following two posts (note that the second one is from another thread):

so.........................................

I had edited one of your posts a few days back which was 256 characters full of 'lol'. Overusing punctuation marks making the post difficult to be read should be avoided.

It seems as though you don't want to improve. Do expect an infraction in the future if this continues.

whatever

Do you know the meaning of infraction hamada?

commented: Nah, don't think so... :) +24

Yeah, Tesco. But they pay well and sometimes it's good.

what exactly is Tesco?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.