lets say you have the opportunity to choose between two women (men if you're a chick):

one of them is the hottest thing you've ever seen, but as long as she/he opens her/his mouth, it is full of crap and idiotness...

the other one is not too physically gifted... but has the best personality ever... very smart, a very good friend and listener, and all you can imagine...

which one would you choose?

Recommended Answers

All 213 Replies

Someone who gives pause to the question deserves to live with the "crap and idiotness" (sic)

Someone who gives pause to the question deserves to live with the "crap and idiotness" (sic)

I disagree. Between forums and friends there is plenty of personality and intelligence to interact with. I'd at least consider having fun with the hotter one and enjoying other pursuits (intellectual and social) with people other than my significant other.

That being said, I've had a girlfriend of option two and absolutely loved having debates and discussions on politics, religion, and society. ;)

that's the thing... they both have their pros and cons...

and your point of view is pretty nice... i like it...

I disagree. Between forums and friends there is plenty of personality and intelligence to interact with. I'd at least consider having fun with the hotter one and enjoying other pursuits (intellectual and social) with people other than my significant other.

That being said, I've had a girlfriend of option two and absolutely loved having debates and discussions on politics, religion, and society. ;)

I suppose it comes down to the intention of the somewhat ambiguous "which one would you choose?". Bod might be okay for an occasional fling thing if you can not go insane listening to the "crap", but for a long-term choice I still stand by my original statement.

An option of 'both of them' is missing so I would assume that by keeping 'none of them' you mean 'neither this nor that but the best'. So I would go with 'none of them'. :)

heart.

i'm still waiting for a girl to come in and say

men are a bunch of shallow jerks

as a consequence of the poll results...

Can I alternate? Like one at night, other during the day? :icon_twisted:

if you have brain go for it.
else
other options are open for you.

one of them is the hottest thing you've ever seen, but as long as she/he opens her/his mouth, it is full of crap and idiotness...

I don't have a problem with her if she doesn't open her mouth. :-)

Can I alternate? Like one at night, other during the day?

Infarction, Infarction, thy wicked soul... :icon_twisted:

I would definitely choose brains.

If a man doesn't have intelligence, he has nothing. He can't financially provide for me or take me out to nice restaurants. Unless of course, the attractive guy has money. ;)

But I really think that a wonderful personality and intelligence are much more rewarding than good looks.

a bit of both

booty only if she had enough brains
brains only if her personality redeemed her looks

probably brains for me, hot girls are out of my league :(

Lol... oh can I choose both? Because if that's the case, then definitely both.

Can I alternate? Like one at night, other during the day? :icon_twisted:

hehe exactly what i was thinking

lets say you have the opportunity to choose between two women (men if you're a chick):

the other one is not too physically gifted... but has the best personality ever... very smart, a very good friend and listener, and all you can imagine...

Can she cook?

Can she cook?

That's the ultimate test. We are testing for the basics. Once that is out of the way, you can pop the question.
Can you cook, honey?

Well if she has brains, she can learn.

booty and little brain not much of it i don't want a girl out stand me in smartness

booty and little brain not much of it i don't want a girl out stand me in smartness

Psh, find a smart girl who can cook and provide you with a comfortable lifestyle. And has some time leftover in the evenings. Then you'll have it made... :P

commented: If she can knit too then that's a bonus, you have a knitting partner! :) +12

or......... find a girl with booty and doesn't know anything but becomes a tiger in bed and be satisfied and you do the hard work of job and cooking

a bit of both

booty only if she had enough brains
brains only if her personality redeemed her looks

probably brains for me, hot girls are out of my league :(

hey hey i ain't that good looking too but my girlfriend is hot and smart how odd but she isn't the sl***y kind she is innocent so you keep looking for innocent ones and you'll find one just keep of the sl***es and you won't be depressed :(

or......... find a girl with booty and doesn't know anything but becomes a tiger in bed and be satisfied and you do the hard work of job and cooking

I'm pretty sure I'll be eating daily if I reach old age. The other is less a concern.

I've had both.. Personally, I'd go with the intelligent one as sooner or later she'll look hot to you anyway. I just can't live with someone who is a complete dumbass..

However, considering that one is so stupid, perhaps you could be a player and have both :D

heart.

am with you :cool:

commented: Yup +12

I've had both.. Personally, I'd go with the intelligent one as sooner or later she'll look hot to you anyway. I just can't live with someone who is a complete dumbass..

However, considering that one is so stupid, perhaps you could be a player and have both :D

lol in that case i want to change my vote to brain ones

I'm pretty sure I'll be eating daily if I reach old age. The other is less a concern.

thats true but you have to think of the moment i mean ... you are thinkin when you get old from now .......???

thats true but you have to think of the moment i mean ... you are thinkin when you get old from now .......???

I thought the question was regarding a more permanent selection of a mate. As such, thinking merely of the moment to me appears vastly shortsighted.

> Well if she has brains, she can learn.
Or if she is _hot_, she can make me cook. :-)

"men are a bunch of shallow jerks"

There, done. :)

probably brains for me, hot girls are out of my league

Hot guys are out of my league.... wanna hook up?

more than a week? Brains, all the way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.