true... very nice arguments indeed...

i think i shall be honest. previously i lied.

what i want most in a woman is strength. as long as she has reasonably average looks and a reasonably good enough body( but to my requirements) it would be fine provided that she is strong.

so what christina says is true at least for me. i rate intelligence very high but strength and sobriety even higher. if a woman goes for plastic surgery just to feel better about herself then i would most likely not be interested. even if i meet her years afterwards i would be able to detect the weak spirit that lead to the plastic surgery in the first place and i would scorn her on the basis of the weakness alone.

what about plastic surgery to fix something that was really really wrong?

I've had both.. Personally, I'd go with the intelligent one as sooner or later she'll look hot to you anyway. I just can't live with someone who is a complete dumbass..

However, considering that one is so stupid, perhaps you could be a player and have both :D

good answer.. be a player hu? who cant resist sexy hot girls? hehehe

what about plastic surgery to fix something that was really really wrong?

Well I can understand that. Especially if the woman had a mastectomy from breast cancer and wanted to look normal again. But if a woman gets plastic surgery solely for the insecurity, then she has no confidence within herself. I've seen it happen plenty of times.

i think i shall be honest. previously i lied.

what i want most in a woman is strength. as long as she has reasonably average looks and a reasonably good enough body( but to my requirements) it would be fine provided that she is strong.

so what christina says is true at least for me. i rate intelligence very high but strength and sobriety even higher. if a woman goes for plastic surgery just to feel better about herself then i would most likely not be interested. even if i meet her years afterwards i would be able to detect the weak spirit that lead to the plastic surgery in the first place and i would scorn her on the basis of the weakness alone.

Like physical strength? Chicks with muscular bodies are not hot.. It's certainly a turn off when your chick can kick your ass..

Like physical strength? Chicks with muscular bodies are not hot.. It's certainly a turn off when your chick can kick your ass..

don't be stupid... (no offense intended :P)

he's talking about the strength that makes you overcome obstacles in life... strength of spirit...

though, you're right... i personally think it would be gross to be with a girl with more body than me... or with biceps better formed than mine... it's disgusting...

I have met a fair number of intelligent women in my life, good looks and all. Invariably, the men they were interested in were the physical type, sort of SS troopers on steroids. That left me out in the cold! Maybe I am just lucky!

though, you're right... i personally think it would be gross to be with a girl with more body than me... or with biceps better formed than mine... it's disgusting...

*sigh*

hah.. what are you 'sighing' about.. I didn't think you were muscular.. :p

we're talking about chicks that look like schwartzenegger...

@josch

mental strength. force of will, perseverance etc. but i am going to guess that you would be uncomfortable with that too if hers exceed yours. most of my friends dont like females stronger than themselves. i sort of understand their point. i think i said this before but i stayed with a family in Cape Town where the husband jumps when the wife issues a command.

but here is the really scary part. i prefer athletic looking females over any other type. not those who look like dolph lundgren of course but those who look like serena williams or marion jones (well perhaps a few millimeters short). but at least i have set your mind at ease since now you know that i wont fall for paris hilton.
end @ josch

by the way. is hbk male or female. from what i have read i can only deduce that she is female. also that she believes she is reasonably intelligent as well as a bit muscular. but if she is female then why does she have a male wrestler for an avatar.

here is something silly. i once knew this really great girl. she was everything that i have ever wanted in a woman. strong, sober, intelligent (she is one of those who matched me in IQ!). and she had this great athletic body. i could stare at her upper back and deltoid muscles for ages. they were not bulky. it was beautifully crafted and just big enough to be perfect. to top it all of she was pretty. at least a 8 or 9 on the beauty scale.

and i think she was interested in me too. in fact she made it quite obvious. but i turned her down. there were many reasons(all of them idiotic). but one was her biceps. it was a centimeter bigger than mine. i felt a tiny bit second class next to her.

she is a girl... perhaps you should take a look to her profile picture to have an idea of her body (and an awesome tattoo)... quite intelligent too...

she is a girl... perhaps you should take a look to her profile picture to have an idea of her body (and an awesome tattoo)... quite intelligent too...

i dont know why i was stupid enough to first ask the question and then looked at her profile. i saw that she was female.

lol

Don't worry, I thought she was a guy too ;)

Simply b/c of her avatar, and interest in wrestling..

i did once too... :P

by the way. is hbk male or female. from what i have read i can only deduce that she is female. also that she believes she is reasonably intelligent as well as a bit muscular. but if she is female then why does she have a male wrestler for an avatar.

haha that was great. Thanks for the compliment Nichto, yeah i got brains for exams n stuff, just not the common sense part! I would like muscles, not Arnie-style, guess serena williams would be about right, then i'd have to go to the gym for that hehe.

Yes, I am female. I have a pic of 2 guys in my avatar because the left one is very, very good looking and I like the caption :D

I think that answers everything...

oh and the tat is fake. PaintShop Pro you can thank for that, though maybe one day..

that's another thing, i want tattoos, one each arm, one on lower leg, one on back.

Still a female though. :D

hahaha... definitely, an unusual kind of girl...

bleh, I find tattoos repulsive :p

Why deface your own body in such a way to 'draw pictures' on it? No offense to you or anyone who does have tattoos.. this is just a general rant :)

dude... but some tattoos in chicks just make them look even sexier... meaning the ones in the lower part of the belly, or back... mmmm... :D

lol.. well I guess it depends what the tattoo is.. if she brands my name into her.. then damn, thats pretty hot ;)

yeah... i know... i'll have my girlfriend branding my name in her lower back... :P

I don't really like tattoos.

how come? they're hot...

bleh, I find tattoos repulsive :p

Why deface your own body in such a way to 'draw pictures' on it? No offense to you or anyone who does have tattoos.. this is just a general rant

Because pictures are worth a thousand words, are the gateway to your soul.... besides I love drawing on myself.

And tattoos on the lower back is soooo 90's sterotypical female.

commented: Yes. I believe it has the term 'ass hat'. +11
commented: yup +2

how come? they're hot...

Eh, not my style.

i'll have myself a gargoyle in my back... with its wings spread in my arms... :D

Things have improved, my latest girlfried is only a one bagger!

I think that there are many more qualities in a person. I say all of them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.