oi, whatchyou trying to say? :P

Wrestling + hugs = cracked bones

:d

;-)

hbk -- in my youth, I did not search for beauty nor did I search for brains -- long hair was my weakness; how long is your hair?

That tat looked incredibly painful, it is very good photoshop work.

I had a similar problem with people's perceptions, in my youth I took judo and 3 types of karate, then settled on Tai'Chi. Suddenly, people would ask, isn't that just a bit femme? It did not help that I had hair down to where the tip of your dragon's tail ends. It was shiney, black with waves

(Big wrestler bear hug ;) )

btw i agree black/red/brown hair is so hot. Blonde is overrated

At the mo my hair goes down to where the ying/tang part of the dragon would be if it were on my back (ish).

I dyed it purple recently, though it's mostly faded, i thought about doing it black. I may do someday. Black hair is teh sexy.

And JB how tall are you?

Nice hair (lol my hair is crappy (i updated my profile pic) )

My hair used to be that long, hbk. But it was really curly, thick and fluffy. So I cut it a few years later. I got it straightened before I cut it and I looked like ... oh. What's his face. Michael Jackson.

(Big wrestler bear hug ;) )

btw i agree black/red/brown hair is so hot. Blonde is overrated

seriously? there was a time when i thought that the combination of green eyes and brown hair was worth dying for.

luckily i had been asimilated and brought to the propper path. nowadays i would probably worship blond if only they can turn it into a religion.

ps. unfortuanately i have never had a blond girlfriend. i guess i am not good looking enough!

green eyes

Oh yeah OMG there good

ive never had a proper girlfriend which is really depressing

>>depressing

i can relate to a considerable extend. i went through this gigantic bad spell which lasted years. i could not even get girls to look in my direction and the few who did look only did so to laugh!

i hope that that does not depress you. it is meant to be sympathetic.

ive never had a proper girlfriend which is really depressing

(Looks wistfully upwards) I remember the agony of being young and wondering how the hell I was going to get a girlfriend. Somehow I managed it her name was Melanie, we met on an activity weekend. I discovered having a girlfriend was no less agonizing than not having one! It lasted about 2 weeks he he. But, hormones are bigger than the interlect and I carried on chasing girls and one day I married one. The agony meter is now off the scale!

So anyway Booty? or Brains?

Rationally I would argue you should go for both booty and brains if you can. When I say brains I mean someone who has matured in a stable manner and isn't emotionally off their rocker and has a realistic view of the world. Failing that I would say go for booty when you're young. When your relationships start to get serious brains is more important.

In the long run what you go for in the end doesn't really matter. Sticking with it through life's ups and downs is just as challenging either way.

And also booty is in the eye of the beholder :) but brains is black and white.

My hair used to be that long, hbk. But it was really curly, thick and fluffy. So I cut it a few years later. I got it straightened before I cut it and I looked like ... oh. What's his face. Michael Jackson.

:O that's not really a good look lol.

Michael Jackson looks really scary

yes he is scary... i like hollystyles answer. go for booty when you're young.. and brains is more important when relationship get serious..

>> :O that's not really a good look lol.
Heh. Shortly after the photos were developed (back when I didn't have a digi camera), I got it cut!

Mayo, I like your avatar! You Irish?

Mayo, I like your avatar! You Irish?

nope. twomers Im Filipino

Followed closely by scotland, i believe (fattest nation in europe)

and yeah no offense takene even although im kinda fat but i wouldnt call my self obese. i do exercise and *try* to eat well

Heh, I didn't mean no offense to you. I didn't assume you were fat or anything. I meant no offense to anyone who might be obese and reading that comment.

dont worry no offence taken :)

I had a girl with a great body but I hated being with her cos she was an absolute idiot. I now have a girl with not such as great body but I love being with her because she has such an amazing personality!

I had a girl with a great body but I hated being with her cos she was an absolute idiot. I now have a girl with not such as great body but I love being with her because she has such an amazing personality!

I hope she never finds this post! :icon_biggrin:

Actually I have another angle on this thread. Earlier I said go for booty and then brains for serious relationships. But i've changed my mind go for booty.

Why?

Cos you can always get brains elsewhere and that's less socially taboo than getting booty elsewhere.

You may find that someone who you dont initially fancy becomes absolutly gorgeous when you get to know their loving and caring personality. Thats got nothing to do with body or brains.

You may find that someone who you dont initially fancy becomes absolutly gorgeous when you get to know their loving and caring personality. Thats got nothing to do with body or brains.

I have noticed that myself actually. But I think after... thpt... say 45? it will start to wear off he he. Unless she's invested lots of time and money fighting it or you go truely blind instead of love blind! :D

My wife is 33 and I think she's absolutely gorgeous. I know it's not just me cos she was nearly stolen from me fairly recently, it certainly keeps me on my toes!

definitly the HOT one

i'm a hot woman

Post a picture then ;)

i'm a hot woman

You got flu?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.