Actually I have another angle on this thread. Earlier I said go for booty and then brains for serious relationships. But i've changed my mind go for booty.

Why?

Cos you can always get brains elsewhere and that's less socially taboo than getting booty elsewhere.

you are absolutely right. go for booty. i mean you can always join mensa afterwards!

and chances are that even a reasonably intelligent girl would not want to discuss philosophy but rather kisses!

Then I submit to all of you that a third option be brough forward - Booty, Brains, Kissing?

I had a girl with a great body but I hated being with her cos she was an absolute idiot. I now have a girl with not such as great body but I love being with her because she has such an amazing personality!

wait till she sees this post... hah

wait till she sees this post... hah

I already said that you post poacher :)

(I can smell a 1000 it's close... real close now)

I can smell a 1000 it's close... real close now

... and you become the SHAAAAAARK! Thassit. No parties, no presents, no public speaches, no nothing. Not even ppl screaming when they see you swim. That Jaws movie is a hoaks! Hoaks, I tellya!

... and you become the SHAAAAAARK! Thassit. No parties, no presents, no public speaches, no nothing. Not even ppl screaming when they see you swim. That Jaws movie is a hoaks! Hoaks, I tellya!

Whaa?? Noooo.
Not even a little bowl of severed limbs?

(Gonna get flamed for going off topic now :))

Don't worry, nobody messes with a shark.

Hmm... Booty is a limb of some sort.... still hanging on the topic.

He he, "booty or brains" have a different sound to it now.

Yeah, for sharks booty's gotta be better chow. Brains might have the where-with-all to poke your eye out and ruin dinner!

I think, that if you ask a shark "Booty or brain?", the answer would be "Yes."

I think you wouldn't even hear the answer. You might feel it though!

LOL. The answer would be leg. My leg.

Looks like the brains are winning the poll! Is this were the BF language comes from?

Hey.

If anyone here's dating someone they should ask them if they are being dated for their brains or their looks and report back.

Once my hormones are flowing, body is more in demand.

Hey.

If anyone here's dating someone they should ask them if they are being dated for their brains or their looks and report back.

Okay, I asked, and the response was: [EMAIL="!@#$&^%@!**"]!@#$&^%@!**[/EMAIL]

It's clearly a code ... she must be testing you!

It's clearly a code ... she must be testing you!

I googled for the code and they came up with 4,250,000,000 answers!

She's good ...
Best of luck, l.

Brains, most definitely. Most fortunately, I live with my lovely, nerdy girlfriend and enjoy both. But, its all about the brains, really-- who truly cares about the rest? :yawn:

commented: welcome back!! .. +3

Okay, I asked, and the response was: [EMAIL="!@#$&^%@!**"]!@#$&^%@!**[/EMAIL]

i asked last night. apparently she likes me for my brain. but initialy she was attracted to me because of my eyes. and she said that i am cute.

i of course cant see that since i have always had the worsed of luck with girls!

You will always be cute to at least one girl in your life, and she is your mother.

She might be the only girl!

brains. Unless I really can't stand her physical qualities, then it's "none of the above" ;)

I would never settle for looks without brains, I may settle for brains without looks so long as their physical qualities aren't THAT bad.

Every person has brains (it's there!), but not every person has looks!

Every person has looks, in most cases not very appealing!

I for one go to the movies to get a hold of the looks, not the brains. I put up with that brainy stuff all week long!

Is it true that if you marry a very ugly woman, you will have very ugly children?

Yes.
Do it for the kids.

The story has it, that someone wanted to match Albert Einstein with Marylin Monroe. Albert refused, fearing that the children would get his looks and her brain!

Party time! I am 1/3 (333 posts) to the star!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.