Seeing as i am a mjor car nut, who is learning to drive at the moment, i was wondering what cars the people of Daniweb have, and would love to have.

I shall start:
I currently have no car seeing as i can't drive :P
I would love to own a Ford GT40 :)

Recommended Answers

All 37 Replies

Car I have: '97 Volkswagen Jetta
Car I want: changes fairly often, but I certainly wouldn't complain about a Porsche Boxter or Carrera. Of course, I've not actually driven one, so I can't say for sure that I want one...

car i have : lancer 2006click here to see it
car i want :passat 1.8t full option

i have no license i will get it after 2 years though

My dad was going to get a Jetta but he got a golf (needed the trunk/boot space)

Ok...

The one I have: '98 Grand Am.
The one I use but is not mine: 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer.
The ones I want: '08 Nissan Sentra, Hyundai Tucson, Scion tc, or Honda Civic. (Notice: They are all in the range of $18,000 - $21,000. I'm getting a new one this december).

did you see my car picture or no ?????

Are you talking to me? I saw it.

thanks alot what do you think ??????

It looks like a good commuting vehicle and boring otherwise. Like most cars... :P

no that ain't mine but its the same model but i configured my engine and little bit of accessories so mine isn't boring at all

you all envier's

lol nothing i was just making fun, don't you know what humor is????

Yeah, I just didn't get what you were saying.

apology accepted :P

My last car was a Nissan 240SX, but I didn't have it long enough to put any mods on it, being a poor college student and all... then I was in an accident (not my fault) and it got totalled.

I've always been A to B. Form over function. As such there is no such thing as a dream car for me.

@ hamanda, is the car in your pic an mitsubishi lancer? I think it is, you haven't told us!

yes it is a mitsubishi lancer 2006 in my avatar and in my link

Oh i am sad :P I can name mostly any car i see, what a nerd... :P Except classics, i don't know any of them.

Oh i am sad :P I can name mostly any car i see, what a nerd... :P Except classics, i don't know any of them.

Same here lol.

well i know them all (if u mean by classic as in muscle cars then i know them , if you mean classic as in old normal car then same here)

he means classic in terms of the old bentleys and astin martins etc...

would really like to own a astin martin vanquish!

currently own a honda civic :P

in that case i know only a few of them

If i stood on a motorway, being the sad person that i am, i would be able to name about 99% of them. At least by the maker for older cars. :P
Even as a passenger in cars i can still name any cars that pass by my window...
I have always been able to do this...
That's why a job on 'TopGear' is waiting for me :P It has my name written all over it!

i still do that i used to park my car in the sideway in the highway and look at the cars that are more beautiful than mine and name them and imagine if i owned it what would i do with it , what sort of modification and things , man i am sad :P

Modifing cars is bad, you get branded with the name of Chav. :P

i don't modify with anything just the paint job and install few kits to the engine and thats it i once installed rims in the lancer i crashed the car the rims were destroyed i lost almost 2000 dollars worth of rims

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.