Ah, yes. Corner a liberal on his own rhetoric and he changes the subject. Part and parcel.

[QUOTE=Dave Sinkula;416413]Wow. Liberals are really idiots.
Yo, D! You seem a little uptight. You might want to get that thyroid checked.

haha.. does this statement not prove dave's point? Can't even quote someone properly.. :D

@Me2-BFD: You do realize, I hope, that by doing nothing but parroting the now-traditional socioliberal talking points in this manner you're simply indicating that you would prefer to echo what others say as opposed to attempting to think through the issues yourself. I seriously hope that this is not the case. A well thought out discussion, even if it's one that I happen to disagree with, I admire and respect. (Again, it may be respectfully disagreeing, but...) A discussion that does nothing but repeat already-answered commentary with no apparent new thought I do not respect. Make of this what you will.

Ah, yes. Corner a liberal on his own rhetoric and he changes the subject. Part and parcel.

they're pathetic. You can take any of their conspiracy theories about what rightthinking people are supposedly planning and recognise immediately things that the left has been doing themselves for decades...

Isn't that what the psychology-types call 'projection'?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.