hi friends,
i am sneha working for a software company in india.i am so glad to see a nice site like Daniweb. i am newbie for software field and i was trying to learn some new things by own.I was getting so many problems.In search of solution i got the nice site.kindly help me by solving my problems.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Hi Sneha, welcome to DaniWeb!

hi...i m unknwn to ths sit...n i m rltd to cmptrs n sftwrs so i joind it..cn u hlp me to sugst abt ths sit hws it wrk..or tht...u r d frst prsn whth i snd msg...bye

commented: I am a myspacer and I can't even understand this. Please type out words fully. Thanks and welcome! :) -3

hi...i m unknwn to ths sit...n i m rltd to cmptrs n sftwrs so i joind it..cn u hlp me to sugst abt ths sit hws it wrk..or tht...u r d frst prsn whth i snd msg...bye

hi anand,
even i am also new to this site but i know some things and that is enough for u.i was also having the same problems like u.after searching u will get everything.if i tell u all things then how u will enjoy and u will not feel u have done some work.it is better for u to read the rules first and then go to the forums.select area where u are having problems like c,c++,hardware or vb .all of the information is given in FAQ (at the top of the page where ur name is written with logout ,see once).in this u can get the ans of ur ques.if u will get something new share with me also.i am also in learning stage.
thanks n regards

hi sneha...thanx 4 rply...n i m stsfied wth ur sugstn...ok bye n tack care...see u soon...

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

hi friends,
i am sneha working for a software company in india.i am so glad to see a nice site like Daniweb. i am newbie for software field and i was trying to learn some new things by own.I was getting so many problems.In search of solution i got the nice site.kindly help me by solving my problems.

Hello Sneha Welcome to Daniweb !
I hope you enjoy Daniweb features and help others if possible with your ideas.

Hello Anand welcome to the Daniweb !

My name is also anand and iam from india...i hope you get better support from Daniweb.

Please use professional English here, not this text message shorthand which, frankly, nobody is going to bother to take the time to try and decipher.

See the rules, especially the one relating to 'Keep it Clean' regarding this issue.

Thanks.

BTW, welcome to DaniWeb, even after all that! :)

commented: Thank you +9

Hello Sneha Welcome to Daniweb !
I hope you enjoy Daniweb features and help others if possible with your ideas.

hi thunderstorm98
nice to meet u.why do u have this name ?this is given by community or u selected urself?

no...the name is selected by me, my real name is Anand.

hey can anybody provide me the source code of an antivirus software in java or .net fr reference?

hey can anybody provide me the source code of an antivirus software in java or .net fr reference?

Please first read the rules and faq's to get informed and here do not post support questions.

Welcome to Daniweb even after all that.

commented: copycaaaaaaat :P +3

hi sneha, this is Roop here. here u r not clear ur problems.
what type of problem ur facing. can u give me some tips about JSP & servlet tech. im new here doing MCA from delhi

please start your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.