Mars or bust!

does that count?

if it doesnt.. anywhere that i dont have to pay sales tax on top of state tax on top of
federal tax on top of my epa tax and my VOIP/telecomm tax on top of my ATM tax on
top of my sin tax or is it syntax? hehe sheesh.. taxes are bs. theyre wasted on the
ambitious rich minority. what makes em so special anyway.. oh wait.. thats right.. its
an election year and were fighting a war on gravity or somthing equally as absurd.

Holland and Jamaica

Now, those of you who said I want to stay in my country you add yourselves 10 points for lameness. I think the question was, which country would you like to VISIT?? I think that means leaving your own.

the moon.......

The UK... I'll be there Nov 3!!!!!!! YAY :p

my fav country would be Singapore because i love staying here. the place is clean, no natural disasters, crime rate not so high. the country i would like to visit is japan because it's a nice plan with lots of delicious food, can see the snow there and i love their language n their culture

Anyone want to visit Iraq now?

As of "at this time" or "at some point in the future"?
At this time, it's too risky for me.
At some point, I'd love to visit the old sites.

I would love to go to Amsterdam.

Been there, done that, live near the smudge.
Worked in the city for 5 years.
Nice place to visit for a few hours but wouldn't want to live there.

I've been to many places, each has something I liked except New York (sorry Dani).

There's always new horizons, new places to see. Australia, Iceland, Chile, Jamaica, South Africa, many places in Asia.
And there's so many places I haven't seen in countries I've visited.

But with all that, if I got invited to join a one-way mission to the stars I'd not have to think twice before accepting the offer.

As of "at this time" or "at some point in the future"?
At this time, it's too risky for me.
At some point, I'd love to visit the old sites.

Been there, done that, live near the smudge.
Worked in the city for 5 years.
Nice place to visit for a few hours but wouldn't want to live there.

I've been to many places, each has something I liked except New York (sorry Dani).

There's always new horizons, new places to see. Australia, Iceland, Chile, Jamaica, South Africa, many places in Asia.
And there's so many places I haven't seen in countries I've visited.

But with all that, if I got invited to join a one-way mission to the stars I'd not have to think twice before accepting the offer.

maybe you should apply to be a air stewardess then u fly to a lot of countries

well for me usa of course. i have always been fascinated by that country its ssooooooo huge as compared to where i live. i saw a film on the usa was very impressive. usa is the eldarado of meny youngsters of my country. secondly the grand duchy of luxembourg is not the smaalest country in the world. please dont 4get thet we have ialands too. very tiny ones that u dont even see on a world map. u really need to hack it down. of course luxembourg is a gud country witha population of abt 600,000 only!!!

martinique or the bahamas also i would have liked to visit. in fact i have never stepped out of my country before. but i guess the world is full of intersting places.

well for me usa of course. i have always been fascinated by that country its ssooooooo huge as compared to where i live. i saw a film on the usa was very impressive. usa is the eldarado of meny youngsters of my country. secondly the grand duchy of luxembourg is not the smaalest country in the world. please dont 4get thet we have ialands too. very tiny ones that u dont even see on a world map. u really need to hack it down. of course luxembourg is a gud country witha population of abt 600,000 only!!!

martinique or the bahamas also i would have liked to visit. in fact i have never stepped out of my country before. but i guess the world is full of intersting places.

which country were u from then?

well starsunited. y dont u try to guess. want to play the game. dnt worry i will give y clues. any body else also can participoate in the game.

i live on a tiny tropical island
we are democracy
next time i will give more clues. u can also see the lurkers intro. i posted some clues out there also
:)

would like to visit USA, probably Florida!
Been to the Dominican Republic (in the carribean) but spain/france have been my best holidays. Im from the UK btw.

The UK... I'll be there Nov 3!!!!!!! YAY :p

I went.. It was the best, but that might just be because I was with ReDuX. Going back Feb 21!!!! YAY AGAIN!

glad you liked the UK. we're a great bunch!

Alaska of course! Great outdoors and phantastic skiing.................

.... and last but not least: Good People!

The real reason why I like AK so much is because I had the pleasure to live there for about whole year. It´s everything BUT only snow, eskimos and polar bears. You will find all of these up there but they also have wonderful warm summers....

Mneh, had enough of the UK ;) I'd like to move over to New York or hang with some old time family friends in New Jersey.

I love living in the USA, but I'd like to visit Israel, and I probably will soon. I have family and friends there, and I have seen such beautiful photos.

I live in Australia and its a great place. but id love to go to egypt and usa

I like malaysia. I lived there for 3 years. Its beautiful and lots of things to see and do

i live in india, i'd love to visit switzerland

Live in the US and would love to visit my homeland in Greece. Actually thinking of moving there some day...who knows :rolleyes:

How about Georgia, by the black sea? If they can ever get their political troubles under control, it would be awesome. For the moment though,they tend to like to kidnap USA citizens for fun and profit.*sigh*

lebanon guys...lebanon is the best..mediteranean sea...the best ever

Visited: I quite liked Fiji..sands and sea and stuff.

Favourite: New Zealand (home). :)

MEJICO!! cancuun during spring break, hands-down, has the best vacation ever!

USA! USA! USA! :) .... for the simple fact that i havent been anywhere other than the united states of america :mrgreen:

Well I live in Islamabad, Pakistan :) cant say wether I love or hate it but it is quite comfortable.

I live in INDIA and i m quite comfortable here .......however 1 time i'd like to visit pakistan

i would love to visit canada i can't wait to get there

Atlantis, the city of the ancients from the Pegasus galaxy!

/me watches to much Stargate

Nah, properly some where in the US. Haven't been out of this city very much in my life, and never out of the country, New Zealand.

commented: Check the date before bumping a two year-old thread... -2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.