I would like to visit UK and US. My bro likes Canada, my sis likes Australia, my mom likes Sweden and dad likes Dubai. I think we're gonna be separated anytime in the future..

Edit: I forgot to mention I want to visit - not live in - Antartica (did I spell it right?)

I would like to visit UK and US. My bro likes Canada, my sis likes Australia, my mom likes Sweden and dad likes Dubai. I think we're gonna be separated anytime in the future..

lol!

I want to visit spain. I heard that place is really beautiful. :)

I always wanted to visit Austrilia because when I was young there was a weekly TV show about the huge wildlife preserves with kangaroos, elephants and other exhotic animals that we can only see here in zoos.

The second place is Holland in the springtime when the tulips are in full bloom.

I have been to Zermatt in Switzerland. You get there be a gear train and they only allow electric cars in town. Climbed at least to the base of the Matterhorn.

(Only read first twenty so far) Has anyone said Spain yet? I want to see Gaudí's La Sagrada Familia. The only place I've been to outside of the U.S. was Niagra Falls.

I'd need a time machine.

I want to go to the United States before the 16th Amendment and Franklin Roosevelt happened.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.