I would like to visit UK and US. My bro likes Canada, my sis likes Australia, my mom likes Sweden and dad likes Dubai. I think we're gonna be separated anytime in the future..

Edit: I forgot to mention I want to visit - not live in - Antartica (did I spell it right?)

I would like to visit UK and US. My bro likes Canada, my sis likes Australia, my mom likes Sweden and dad likes Dubai. I think we're gonna be separated anytime in the future..

lol!

I want to visit spain. I heard that place is really beautiful. :)

i want to visit US and UK

I always wanted to visit Austrilia because when I was young there was a weekly TV show about the huge wildlife preserves with kangaroos, elephants and other exhotic animals that we can only see here in zoos.

The second place is Holland in the springtime when the tulips are in full bloom.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

I would like to go Germany...its professionaly perfect country.

I would die to go to Japan .. :*

commented: come comee to Japaaaaan +7
commented: Japan? Been there... too much Yakuza for my taste. +4

Switzerland(lived there as a child)

Switzerland(lived there as a child)

Ohhh Yes :) Do you know Heidi ? the 1937 film staring Shirly Temple ? Is Switzerland anything like that (probably not) ?

Who doesn't know Heidi, and Switzerland's even more beautiful

i'd love to visit grece...

I would die to go to Japan .. :*

I've been to Tokyo.. :)

commented: For being to Tokyo +6
commented: That is cool. +1

I like to visit Brazil, where the girls don't just look hot, they are hot!

I've been to Tokyo.. :)

How was it? :X

How was it? :X

I loved it, but I only got to stay a day there because we needed to catch our flight to Seoul.

INDIA only INDIA.

I would like to see and grasp hot sand, a place like Tunisia.

i visited Sorrento, Italy once... i loved it...

I have been to Zermatt in Switzerland. You get there be a gear train and they only allow electric cars in town. Climbed at least to the base of the Matterhorn.

I have been to Amsterdam and Paris. I would love to go to Amsterdam again! :P

(Only read first twenty so far) Has anyone said Spain yet? I want to see Gaudí's La Sagrada Familia. The only place I've been to outside of the U.S. was Niagra Falls.

I want to go to Australia, but have no chance

Jogjakarta...
Bali...
But i Loved Ambon very Much

try going to my beautiful country.. Philippines..
we have lots of beautiful beaches here..

I'd need a time machine.

I want to go to the United States before the 16th Amendment and Franklin Roosevelt happened.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.