Hi
When last have you recieved spam. I don't know what's happening, did they stop sending out spam. I can't remember when last I had spam in my spam folder or inbox.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I last received spam 35 minutes ago.

I get spam in my email box several times a day. Don't recall seeing any about sex for quite some time now. Most of the ones I get now are like "How to make millions by doing nothing".

I have been getting more spam then ever.

I think whats more likely is that your organisation/email hosting have installed a new spam filter and that is the reason for your reduced spam.

We had a Major problem with spam here about 3 months ago and they started to get really offensive. So we got the go ahead to go and buy a barracuda spam firewall and i can not fault it at all. Took us about half an hour to set up and started blocking spam straight away. Infact it was so easy we thought we had done something wrong.

Since installing it we have gotten 150,000 emails and 80% of them have been blocked as spam with no legit emails getting blocked at all. We still get some spam through but only about 1-2 emails a week.

Hi
When last have you recieved spam. I don't know what's happening, did they stop sending out spam. I can't remember when last I had spam in my spam folder or inbox.

Surely you must be joking.

And that's _my_ inbox, in case you're wondering.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

I have already disabled bulk folder so no need to wondering on that.

I cannot remember getting any spam for months either.

last spam got through my 3 layers of filters half an hour ago.
I don't even bother looking at what gets caught by my ISP, knowing it runs close to 2 per minute.

I never get spam on my main gmail account. I have another account that I sign up for things with.

I never get spam on my main gmail account. I have another account that I sign up for things with.

i have the same strategy. my real e-mail address i only give to my friends and people i trust.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.