Am new here, i just discovered this site. I don't know that such interactive site for people interested in IT exists.
Please help me out, i stated a computer programe yesterday and i have a problem solving it, below is the qestion.
A quadratic equation can be written in the form, Ax2+Bx+C=0. Develope an algorithm and draw a flowchart to read the coefficents of A, B, and C. Calculate the roots and print out.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb. A couple of pointers: don't double post, I have deleted the copy of this posting you posted a few minutes after this one. Also, this topic is just for saying hi, not asking for help. I suggest you go to the forum which covers whatever programming language you are working in and ask there - but don't expect DaniWeb members to simply do your homework/coursework for you without showing some effort yourself...

Welcome to Daniweb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.