Passed along from my wife:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ru=http%25

Those of you who voted Single in the poll may want to consider this additional information.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

haha, that's awesome!

Also very true. I remember a posh woman who had three girls and a HUGE trolley (£300+) and ended up with a basket full of stuff kids had put in there.

She really has to much time on her hands if she can go through and type out all of that just to explain why she is selling some pokemon cards. Plus i don't see why she can't go shopping while her kids are at school. Sure some may not be old enough but im willing to bet at least half of them are and the ones that arn't you just give a good ol fashion smack until they get the message that your not buying them anything. Simple.

commented: You're spoiling the mood. -2
commented: yup... very much... +0

Aye, i think her oldest was 12 and youngest 4 or something.. yeah i read some of the blog. She coulda typed it up when they were in bed.

Which means that the majority of her kids should have been at school.

Judging by when the auction was listed I would guess that possibly school wasn't in session yet and the kids were off for summer? (I don't know what school sessions are like in the UK but smack dab in the middle of summer means no school for kids in the US - unless they're enrolled in a special summer school...)

i know what its like to go shopping with that any kids... but from the other point of view... trust me... it was a hard work for my mum to keep all 5 of us happy while at the grocery store...

Judging by when the auction was listed I would guess that possibly school wasn't in session yet and the kids were off for summer? (I don't know what school sessions are like in the UK but smack dab in the middle of summer means no school for kids in the US - unless they're enrolled in a special summer school...)

yeah, kids went back todayish.

And my semester at College (University for you Britons... ;) ) just started yesterday... (Monday was a holiday)

I started the 2nd year of sixth form college today (thursday).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.