If you missed the chance here is the video for you..this is the clearest version

http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/791523/amusing_eclipse_on_the_moon_27_aug_2007.swf

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I think I could come up with a much version of this using PhotoShop.

Lol we actually climbed a hill to watch it. such a dumb idea as you could see it from the suburbs anyway.

I didn't get to watch it. :(

It was the first time I saw a lunar eclipse. I missed the one last March and before that... meh

When's the next one?

Actually I heard and see on the news about Lunar Eclipse.

I watched it and it was great! An almost religious experience!

Hmm.. no never heard of it. What is google?

Great response to those dimwits that always point out Google! If we can google everything, we don't need a refreshing forum like this! Go back to your caves dimwits!

Great response to those dimwits that always point out Google! If we can google everything, we don't need a refreshing forum like this! Go back to your caves dimwits!

Oh yes, of course. We should always ask questions on a forum first, because we get a personalized response. Searching for the answer on the web should only be a last resort.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.