Greetings to everyone,

The most important thing about me is that I'm a Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ. He is my God, my Lord, and my Savior.

Who else am I? I'm self-employed as a computer tech. I started in computer sales over 20 years ago, and then started helping my customers with tech-related stuff within a few years. After a few more years, it became a side job while I remained in sales, and then finally became a full-time business three years ago.

For recreation, my wife and I like to canoe, hike to waterfalls, and go camping; in the winter we like to snowshoe and visit frozen waterfalls. Family and friends are also very important to us; we spend as much time with them as we can.

So why am I here? First, I'm hoping this site will become one of my primary tech support forums. I've come across quite a few good answers on Daniweb when doing Google searches for various problems, so I know there's a good group here. I plan to both get help at times as well as to be helpful to others.

Chuck

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi Chuck, welcome to DaniWeb. Glad you like what you have found so far.

Thank you. See you around the forums!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.